Vaccine and women

Vaccine and women

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
07 May 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Who is a pathological liar?

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/donald-trump-russian-asset.188143

You are!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Who is a pathological liar?

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/donald-trump-russian-asset.188143

You are!
More Trumpism.

Calling people out for behavior you yourself exhibit.

Everything in that article was true, unlike this, from you, in that very same thread:
"AOC was a CIA assassin operating in Latin American countries before entering politics. Her specialty was seduction and assassination. She would lure the target to a secluded location and do the hit according to a former CIA agent. Rumors are that she was a prostitute in her younger years and was recruited after arrest for a violent crime. Her criminal record was expunged after serving the CIA well and was later promoted to politics since she can be easily controlled."

Who's the liar?

EDIT: You can go read the Wikipedia link I gave you anytime now.

MB

Moves
08 May 21

@suzianne said
More Trumpism.

Calling people out for behavior you yourself exhibit.

Everything in that article was true, unlike this, from you, in that very same thread:
"AOC was a CIA assassin operating in Latin American countries before entering politics. Her specialty was seduction and assassination. She would lure the target to a secluded location and do the hit according to a f ...[text shortened]... controlled."

Who's the liar?

EDIT: You can go read the Wikipedia link I gave you anytime now.
I called her out for her hypocrisy. BTW, you are guilty of the same thing. You embrace the same conspiracy theory.

The AOC thing was a joke to provide a point. I even revealed which movie (Point of no return) I used to make up the story. Like I said before, anybody can make up a story. That was the point.

Duchess fell for a BS story much the same way you get duped into anti-Russian conspiracy theories. You are both conspiracy theorists who project it onto others as if you two are not that way. Self loathing? Are you ashamed of that part of you and are trying to suppress it by being harsh to others who are more like you than you care to face?

Kind of like closet gays who beat up other gays so they can live in denial of their shame. They have nothing to be ashamed of, but others teach them to feel shame for who they are. Hence the psychological projection.

Take Shav for example. Someone or several people taught him to be ashamed of conspiratorial thinking. The only way he can avoid his self loathing is to lash out at those that remind him of his own shame. Not that he has anything to be ashamed of. It is like gays beating up on gays to prove they are not what they were taught to be ashamed of, being themselves.

People should be able to be themselves. Can you be yourself? Did people punish you for being yourself? Those are the people you should lash out at. They messed with your mind.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 May 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You recently fervently denied 'boy' and 'lad' were synonyms. (Clearly ignorant to the fact that 'lad' can be used in more than one fashion).

As a heads up, nobody posting in this forum is 'nearly illiterate.' Nobody.
I am not illiterate! My parents fully intended to get married by the time I came down the chute!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 May 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
I called her out for her hypocrisy. BTW, you are guilty of the same thing. You embrace the same conspiracy theory.

The AOC thing was a joke to provide a point. I even revealed which movie (Point of no return) I used to make up the story. Like I said before, anybody can make up a story. That was the point.

Duchess fell for a BS story much the same way you get duped i ...[text shortened]... ish you for being yourself? Those are the people you should lash out at. They messed with your mind.
Not a conspiracy theory, Mr. Jones.

Go read the link I posted to you twice.

I believe you doth protest too much.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 May 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
We are going to need a collective noun for posters operating on behalf of oppressive eastern governments.
“Tool.” Rhymes with “fool.”

MB

Moves
08 May 21

@suzianne said
Not a conspiracy theory, Mr. Jones.

Go read the link I posted to you twice.

I believe you doth protest too much.
Wikipedia is not a legitimate source of information.

The FBI had to resort to fabricating evidence. That is not necessary unless they had no evidence. Common sense. Even a retard knows that.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 May 21

@metal-brain said

The FBI had to resort to fabricating evidence. That is not necessary unless they had no evidence. Common sense. Even a retard knows that.
Well you know it so it’s hard to fault your logic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 21

@metal-brain said

Except they didn't. The Trump administration was so inept that the evidence was just always there waiting to be discovered.

At least before Trump neutered the FBI, like he neutered the FDA.

MB

Moves
09 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
Well you know it so it’s hard to fault your logic.
Yeah, you demonstrated that.

MB

Moves
09 May 21

@suzianne said
Except they didn't. The Trump administration was so inept that the evidence was just always there waiting to be discovered.

At least before Trump neutered the FBI, like he neutered the FDA.
What evidence?
I'm calling your bluff.

MB

Moves
10 May 21
2 edits

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FUjGlekiK12N/