Voter Fraud in America

Voter Fraud in America

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Dec 20

@no1marauder

"250 other registered voters in the county with the last name “Medellin” and first initial “A.” " !!

Makes one wonder how much inbreeding is going on in that county, doesn't it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 20

@earl-of-trumps said
And you didn't say a damn word about your God King, Biden ADMITTING that he got the AG in Ukraine FIRED - else the money would be withheld.

ADMIT IT.
You left out, conveniently, that the Ukraine AG was corrupt. Did you forget that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
oops. Wrong link.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/03/houston-woman-turned-away-from-polls-after-being-told-she-already-voted/
She probably voted by mail and then tried to vote at the polls, as Trump suggested people should do.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Dec 20

@moonbus said
@no1marauder

"250 other registered voters in the county with the last name “Medellin” and first initial “A.” " !!

Makes one wonder how much inbreeding is going on in that county, doesn't it?
Harris County has 4.7 million inhabitants in 2020. https://www.google.com/search?q=harris+county+population&oq=harris+county+population&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.9518j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Medellin in 2014 was the last name of 3,699 people in Texas. Harris County is the most populous county in the State and includes Houston. It's obviously a Hispanic name derived from a city in Spain and Hispanics are 41% of Harris County's population. https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2013/09/03/houston-brazoria-metro-area-has.html

So the number of Medellins doesn't seem particularly high.

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Dec 20

@no1marauder

Ah, just as there are many Scandinavian and Germanic names in the Great Lakes region and the Mid-West, Chinese ones in San Francisco, etc.

MB

Moves
06 Dec 20

@suzianne said
She probably voted by mail and then tried to vote at the polls, as Trump suggested people should do.
So anybody who alleges election fraud has to be a liar? Sounds like we live in a dictatorship to me. Now I understand why we will never expose election fraud again. Even if it is true it will never be believed by anyone who supports Biden.

What about when a democrat gets an election stolen? Nobody will believe it. You are not thinking that far ahead, are you? Do you really think this will only hurt republicans?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
06 Dec 20

@suzianne said
You left out, conveniently, that the Ukraine AG was corrupt. Did you forget that?
Hey lightning, EVERYONE is corrupt in this scenario.

The AG being corrupt will never make Joe Biden innocent

Australia

Moves
06 Dec 20

The whole world has watched the US election.

Like every election in peaceful world democracies, there have been minor procedural errors, such as crossing out the wrong person on a long list of people with similar names. Or a blind person allowing a stranger to fill out his ballot paper. Or a husband dictating the vote to his wife as she writes on the paper. Or two slips getting stuck together by damp fingers so that the second one is missed. I haven't read about anything that I didn't see happen during my 1970s employment as an electoral clerk.

The net effect of all these minor faults is trivial and only in extremely rare cases would there be enough errors to change an election result. Georgia, controlled by Republicans, has spent millions counting its paper votes 3 times, but hasn't managed to change its result by more than a few votes.

Trump has thrown a huge amount of Republicans' money at trying to make a case for "widespread voter fraud" simply because in his mind he cannot lose the presidency. He has certainly achieved one thing: many low-paid workers have been provided with a temporary job and that helps the employment numbers.

When a "death knock" message is delivered to a car accident victim's next of kin, the most common reaction is complete disbelief. "I only saw him this morning" or "it can't be him, there must be some mistake". The police officer simply persists, until the wife eventually has to accept the reality of the situation.

That's where some Republicans are now, but their understandable disbelief is being strengthened by Trump refusing to move past that initial disbelief. I don't blame Republicans, they're accepting the word of their leader.

It Trump was a leader, he would have done the right thing by his followers and graciously accepted the election result. He's letting down 70 million Americans by his behaviour.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
06 Dec 20

@Kewpie - The whole world has watched the US election.

Then the whole world is packed with LoOZaS

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
So anybody who alleges election fraud has to be a liar? Sounds like we live in a dictatorship to me. Now I understand why we will never expose election fraud again. Even if it is true it will never be believed by anyone who supports Biden.

What about when a democrat gets an election stolen? Nobody will believe it. You are not thinking that far ahead, are you? Do you really think this will only hurt republicans?
You fail to understand that I posted here for months about PoC getting systematically removed from the voter rolls because of Kris Kobach shopping around his Interstate Crosscheck list to swing state elections officials in 2016.

Your attention span just isn't that long, is it?

D

Moves
09 Dec 20
3 edits

D

Moves
09 Dec 20

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
09 Dec 20

What a mess. Americans should be ashamed of themselves.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 20

@happy-chappy said
What a mess. Americans should be ashamed of themselves.
You've seen the news, haven't you?

We removed a demagogue who was trying to systematically destroy the way of life for millions of Americans. I can't be ashamed of that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It's just anorher day, another reason to badmouth America and Americans, right?

Look, we're trying to reverse the trend, alright?