1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 14:39
    Of course, voter fraud is as contentious an issue in America as the election itself. People say that the election was an honest one and maybe the cleanest yet, but there is still voter fraud going on, it is systemic, organized, and is going on virtually unchallenged. Here is proof of fraud, via Trump campaign senior adviser Corey Lewandowski:
    --------------

"I draw you to the attention of an obituary listed for Denise [inaudible] of Allegheny County. Born 9/10/1946, deceased 10/22/2020. Her application to vote was received on 10/23, the day after she died. It was then mailed by the county back to her on 10/24/2022, two days after she had legally passed away and then the ballot was received back at the county office on November 2nd, 2020 and when you go to the Secretary of State's website today, it says that she voted in this election, effective November 2nd 2020, a full nine days after ... passed away."
    ------------

So it looks like a Democrat *Activist checks the obituaries every day and enlists yet another democrat voter! What a slick operation. Whoda thunk it !?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/07/the-media-ignores-the-trump-campaigns-evidence-of-voter-fraud-to-celebrate-joe-bidens-socalled-victory-n2579670
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 14:53
    When you've got solid evidence like Denise [inaudible], case closed, huh?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 15:00
    Denise Inaudible must be rolling in her grave right now.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 16:10
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Of course, voter fraud is as contentious an issue in America as the election itself. People say that the election was an honest one and maybe the cleanest yet, but there is still voter fraud going on, it is systemic, organized, and is going on virtually unchallenged. Here is proof of fraud, via Trump campaign senior adviser Corey Lewandowski:
    --------------

[i]"I d ...[text shortened]... gnores-the-trump-campaigns-evidence-of-voter-fraud-to-celebrate-joe-bidens-socalled-victory-n2579670
    I’m guessing Corey is an (inaudible) lying piece of (inaudible).
    I can see this one trending for a while earl. 👍
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 16:13
    @earl-of-trumps said
    --------------

[i]"I d ...[text shortened]... gnores-the-trump-campaigns-evidence-of-voter-fraud-to-celebrate-joe-bidens-socalled-victory-n2579670
    Clearly if what your reporting is true it would be a family member realising the poor woman’s final wishes.
    A bit like the Trump voter who was caught voting on behalf of his dead mum.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 16:27
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Voter fraud is a contentious issue for one reason and ONE reason only:

Hint: It starts with T and ends with P.

He has his 70 million base hanging on his every lying word and it is a real danger since he condones violence and in code says, he Proud boys, standby, your day will come.

But of course THAT is fake news also Mr Hypocrite.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 16:34
    So there ya go!!

they b'yotch for evidence of voter fraud, you show them, they call BS and a lot of other diversionary stuff

way to go, brain trust. How to address an issue - with intimidation, ad hominems, and ignorance.

Of course, I could have predicted this from this cast of chracters
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:11
    @earl-of-trumps said
    So there ya go!!

they b'yotch for evidence of voter fraud, you show them, they call BS and a lot of other diversionary stuff

way to go, brain trust. How to address an issue - with intimidation, ad hominems, and ignorance.

Lol must be a nightmare for ya, what with all the intimidation and ad hominem’s, not to mention people having the audacity to challenge your non existent evidence of widespread systematic voter fraud.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:14
    I'm pouring out champagne in memory Denise [inaudible].
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:16
    Here lies Denise [inaudible]. Cause of death: [inaudible]
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:19
    It was so quiet you could hear [inaudible]
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:20
    The [inaudible] is deafening.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:25
    When the QB read the blitz he called an [inaudible]
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 17:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    So there ya go!!

What is her full name? This sounds like fake news to me.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 19:21
    the brain trust of RHP debates. fart blowers and idiots.

that's how you take apart an issue., yes sir!

fooking fools

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree