1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 16:17
    Now we know the REAL story of the so-called d*E*M*o*c*r*A*t*S. They AREN'T!

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/22/poll-80-percent-of-americans-support-voter-id-laws/
    --------------------
    Poll: 80 Percent Of Americans Support Voter ID Laws
    JUNE 22, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky
    A new poll found that four in five Americans are in favor of people having to show a form of identification to vote in elections.

and this....

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/march_2021/75_support_voter_id_laws

75% Support Voter ID Laws
    A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 75% of Likely U.S. Voters believe voters should be required to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote. Only 21% are opposed to such a requirement.
    -----------------------

It's crystal clear, the THUG party and criminal gang known as the Party Democratic is NOT what it sells.

They are systemically replacing democracy with THUGOCRACY.
    They accuse Republicans of "Voter suppression" when all along, Repubs are suppressing CHEATING.

SCREW the Thugocrats. they suck.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Now we know the REAL story of the so-called d*E*M*o*c*r*A*t*S. They AREN'T!

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/22/poll-80-percent-of-americans-support-voter-id-laws/
    --------------------
    Poll: 80 Percent Of Americans Support Voter ID Laws
    JUNE 22, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky
    [i]A new poll found that four in five Americans are in favor of people having to show a ...[text shortened]... er suppression" when all along, Repubs are suppressing CHEATING.

SCREW the Thugocrats. they suck.
    A new poll found that four in five Americans are in favor of people having to show a form of identification to vote in elections.

For 4+ years republicans insisted polls are meaningless because they predicted a Clinton win in 2016. Now these same people are quoting poll numbers as if they are the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:34
    @mchill

So did you agree with the earlier polls that you mentioned?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 18:081 edit
    Like I always say when this comes up, it's all in the motive.

If the motive was purely to have more secure elections, wanting IDs would be fine. But Republicans don't care about that, since they support a man who tried to overturn the election just because he lost.

Republican are motivated by the knowledge that IDs are harder for minorities to obtain, and that minorities tend to vote for Democrats.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 18:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 18:23
    @vivify said

If the motive was purely to have more secure elections, wanting IDs would be fine. But Republicans don't care about that, since they support a man who tried to overturn the election just because he lost.

Republican are motivated by the knowledge that IDs are harder for minorities to obtain, and that minorities tend to vote for Democrats.
    how is an ID harder to obtain?

IDs are required for many things...including welfare, social security, even the recent stimulous payouts...are you saying that dumb dems didnt get that?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 19:32
    @mott-the-hoople said

IDs are required for many things...including welfare, social security, even the recent stimulous payouts...are you saying that dumb dems didnt get that?
    From Fox News:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/voter-id-laws-could-disproportionately-hurt-young-minorities

Voter ID Laws Could Disproportionately Hurt Young Minorities
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 19:38
    @vivify
    Why do you like to bring up Fox News when they are all for voter fraud if it gets rid of Trump and people like him?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 19:43
    @vivify said

Whatever you say, Vivify. What i learn from
    Lib response to this amazing discovery (80% want ID) is that y’all are clear hypocrites.
    On thousands of ad nauseum posts, each of you want majority rule....51% should be able to rule, just that simple. Mob rule. No Electoral College, etc etc.

But HERE, you DONT want the majority (did i say 80%?) to decide on voter ID.

Sickening boring and disingenuous lot, don’t you think. At least we have Sonhouse fir entertainment!

So whats it to Vivify? Or you can do the ole lib gambit and rewrite Mott’s post.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 19:442 edits
    @eladar said
    @vivify
    Why do you like to bring up Fox News when they are all for voter fraud if it gets rid of Trump and people like him?
    Because you conservatives won't listen to anything unless it comes from right-wing source.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 19:501 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    On thousands of ad nauseum posts, each of you want majority rule....51% should be able to rule, just that simple. Mob rule. No Electoral College
    With the electoral college, on 11 states are needed to win a president.

But HERE, you DONT want the majority (did i say 80%?) to decide on voter ID.

You just suck at reading. All I said was "it's all in the intent". I didn't say ignore the 80 percent, did I?
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 19:55
    @vivify said
    Because you conservatives won't listen to anything unless it comes from right-wing source.
    Fox News is as establishment as any other mainstream news source. Listening to Fox is as bad as listening to CNN.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 20:421 edit
    @sonhouse

Hey racist boy, I forgot add into that OP that 75% of african americans are for Voter ID, too.
    That information came from a guest this morning on the Kuhner Report, a radio program. Enjoy!!

https://wrko.iheart.com/featured/the-kuhner-report/
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 20:451 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said

Jumping Jehova, you need an ID to take a book out of the library!

Where are the democrats screaming "Reading Suppression"? PHONIES!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree