VP Debate

VP Debate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Oct 16

Did anybody endure this? We, like reportedly many, switched it off after about 15 minutes of both attacking and defending the prez nominee..

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by JS357
Did anybody endure this? We, like reportedly many, switched it off after about 15 minutes of both attacking and defending the prez nominee..
Wow, you got through 15 minutes?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Oct 16

I think Kaine looked like Jack Nicholson and Pence reminds me of a Military Leader. I like Pence best of the 4 people running in this election. I hope he is President in 2024-2032.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by JS357
Pence was excellent. It's unfortunate for him that he's saddled with such a lousy candidate at the top of the ticket.

Given his very conservative agenda (which I know most people won't agree with), he's an excellent candidate. He looks very strong for a 2020 run at the GOP nomination.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
05 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by sh76
Pence was excellent. It's unfortunate for him that he's saddled with such a lousy candidate at the top of the ticket.

Given his very conservative agenda (which I know most people won't agree with), he's an excellent candidate. He looks very strong for a 2020 run at the GOP nomination.
Pence did a fine job, through he didn't seem to be on the same page with Trump on a few items. Kaine's information was accurate, but he came across as a bit angry and spiteful. I'd give a slight edge to Pence, through I doubt it will matter much in the election.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by RBHILL
I think Kaine looked like Jack Nicholson and Pence reminds me of a Military Leader. I like Pence best of the 4 people running in this election. I hope he is President in 2024-2032.
Pence is nearly as bad as Trump.

He sold his soul to the private prison industry for a pittance, less than $150,000 to his "campaign", which he is already under investigation for using its funds for his personal use. He immediately increased the minimum sentencing in Indiana for minor drug offenses, thereby guaranteeing that these private prisons meet their legislature-mandated minimum occupancy percentages. He's just typical Republican scum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Oct 16

Yeah, something else we can thank Trump for.

That man is obsessed with destroying America.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by mchill
Pence did a fine job, through he didn't seem to be on the same page with Trump on a few items. Kaine's information was accurate, but he came across as a bit angry and spiteful. I'd give a slight edge to Pence, through I doubt it will matter much in the election.
Pence for style, Kaine for substance.

K

Germany

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by RBHILL
There will be a different president by 2020. Clinton is historically very unpopular and it would take a miracle to turn around her approval ratings in order to tackle her challenger in 2020 even with a good performance. Trump's the only reason she has a shot in the first place.

If Trump wins he won't survive his first term without getting impeached with the myriad corruption, tax evasion and fraud scandals he's already implicated in.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Oct 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Pence for style, Kaine for substance.
Did Kaine say anything that was not an attack or insults towards Trump?

Z

Moves
06 Oct 16

Mike Pence Pretends Donald Trump Isn't His Running Mate: A Closer Look

Z

Moves
06 Oct 16

"Given his very conservative agenda (which I know most people won't agree with), "
shocking, right? supporting gay conversion therapy is such an easy thing to get behind of.

Z

Moves
06 Oct 16

Z

Moves
06 Oct 16

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/37tw4n/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-who-is-mike-pence-

supports gay conversion therapy
responsible for increased HIV cases.
doesn't believe in condoms.
anti gay discriminatory laws
supports teaching creationism in schools

super fun guy. he just has a conservative agenda, that totally makes him ok

w

Moves
06 Oct 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Pence is nearly as bad as Trump.

He sold his soul to the private prison industry for a pittance, less than $150,000 to his "campaign", which he is already under investigation for using its funds for his personal use. He immediately increased the minimum sentencing in Indiana for minor drug offenses, thereby guaranteeing that these private prisons meet their legislature-mandated minimum occupancy percentages. He's just typical Republican scum.
What do we do with drug abusers? Do we must pump them full of narcan at tax payer expense so they can go get high again?

Drug abusers increase crime rates around the country because they will do anything to get high, and those selling it will do anything to make a buck.

So what is your solution other than to trash Pence?