1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 19:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Was Marx - for want, perhaps, of a better word - evil? The question is prompted by a conversation with a visiting U.S. instructor at a local airforce academy. Several times I asked him to make it clear whether he meant Marxism or the deeds of self-professed Marxists and not Marx himself, but my flier friend was insistent: both, he said. Karl Marx was an "evil" man. Does anyone concurr?
    Evil? I think you have him confused with Karl Rove.
  2. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 22:09
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    if he advocates an outcome, and declares that in order to achieve the outcome a certain action needs to take place, he is also advocating the action.
    Not necessarily, I think. But I can see where you're coming from.
  3. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 22:11
    Originally posted by smw6869
    Marx must have had a Phd in the obvious, yes ?

GRANNY.
    At first he wanted a PhD in lame jokes but that was already taken by a certain granny, so he had to take the PhD in the obvious.
  4. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 18:11
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, it was. And it wasn't mine. I read it somewhere sometime.

But the serious part is this:
    To know the core of the Marxism, we have to read "Das Kapital". Preferably in the original language. To discuss marxism without knowing the origin is like saying that Graucho was the best one of the marxist brothers.

Very few neonzists don't know what Hitl ...[text shortened]... hand is much clearer. Perfectly to build a state upon. Which some tried. And failed.
    Agreed. This thread became tedious quicker than I had expected, with certain people mouthing off about something they clearly don't know the first thing about. I'll bet many of them haven't even availed themselves of the information spambot linked to on wikipedia...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree