Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    05 Oct '09 18:44 / 1 edit
    the most retarded president of all time?

President Harrison was inaugurated on the 4th of March 1841. He survived his inauguration only one month, dying of pneumonia on the 4th of April 1841.

It should be noted that this is the same year the Irish started flooding the US to escape the Great Potato Famine. So, in Harrison's defense, he was dealing with an influx of retards heretofore unimagined. I imagine the stress overwhelmed his weakend constitution.
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    05 Oct '09 18:49
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

President Harrison was inaugurated on the 4th of March 1841. He survived his inauguration only one month, dying of pneumonia on the 4th of April 1841.

It should be noted that this is the same year the Irish started flooding the US to escape the Great Potato Famine. So, in Harrison's defense, he was deali ...[text shortened]... x of retards heretofore unimagined. I imagine the stress overwhelmed his weakend constitution.
    Yes, obviously. What a retard.
  3. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    05 Oct '09 18:55

It should be noted that this is the same year the Irish started flooding the US to escape the Great Potato Famine. So, in Harrison's defense, he was deali ...[text shortened]... x of retards heretofore unimagined. I imagine the stress overwhelmed his weakend constitution.
    Harrison was unfit to be president and died. In so doing he rendered a great service to his country by sparing us his retarded administration. Reagan and George W. Bush were equally unfit for the presidency, but were so staggeringly retarded that they both insisted on defiling the office with two full retarded terms apiece. I'd say Harrison's retardation paled in comparison.
  4. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    05 Oct '09 18:58 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Harrison was unfit to be president and died. In so doing he rendered a great service to his country by sparing us his retarded administration. Reagan and George W. Bush were equally unfit for the presidency, but were so staggeringly retarded that they both insisted on defiling the office with two full retarded terms apiece. I'd say Harrison's retardation paled in comparison.
    Obama, on the other hand, is sooooooo freaking qualified. I mean, just look at everything he's accomplished already. Sheer genius.
  5. 05 Oct '09 19:48
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Obama, on the other hand, is sooooooo freaking qualified. I mean, just look at everything he's accomplished already. Sheer genius.
    but I'm sure Obama wouldn't have insisted standing out in the rain giving an endless inauguration address -- then again, if he thought it would help him get a couple of Republican votes for anything, maybe he would have...
  6. 05 Oct '09 20:39

" So, in Harrison's defense, he was dealing with an influx of retards heretofore unimagined. I imagine the stress overwhelmed his weakend constitution."

So,You are calling the Irish people a bunch of retards.Thats rich coming from a imbecile flying the flag of the great nation canada.A more useless ,worthless and clueless society the world has never known.
  7. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    05 Oct '09 20:49
    This has to be up there with the most retarded threads in RHP history.
  8. 05 Oct '09 21:48
    Originally posted by sh76
    This has to be up there with the most mentally challenged threads in RHP history.
    fixed

we've got to be politically correct
  9. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    05 Oct '09 23:08
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    The Republicans are "helping" him.
  10. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    05 Oct '09 23:11
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    " So, in Harrison's defense, he was dealing with an influx of retards heretofore unimagined. I imagine the stress overwhelmed his weakend constitution."

[b]So,You are calling the Irish people a bunch of retards.Thats rich coming from a imbecile flying the flag of the great nation canada.A more useless ,worthless and clueless society the world has never known.
    [/b]
    Yes, the Irish have a long, long history of failure. This is usually due to being drunk off their asses so it's not really their fault.

Have you looke around at the US Spanky? Stupidity is rampant and the true retards of society easily out breeding the intelligent minority 2 to 1. Which group do you fall in?
  11. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    05 Oct '09 23:56
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    So,You are calling the Irish people a bunch of retards.Thats rich coming from a imbecile flying the flag of the great nation canada.A more useless ,worthless and clueless society the world has never known.
    What differentiation are you making between useless and worthless?
  12. 06 Oct '09 00:53
    Yes, the Irish have a long, long history of failure. This is usually due to being drunk off their asses so it's not really their fault.

Have you looke around at the US Spanky? Stupidity is rampant and the true retards of society easily out breeding the intelligent minority 2 to 1. Which group do you fall in?
    Can you give some examples of this long. long history of Irish failure?
    Does Canada have a long, long history of success?
  13. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    06 Oct '09 01:28
    Originally posted by The Snapper
    Can you give some examples of this long. long history of Irish failure?
    Does Canada have a long, long history of success?
    Canada never tried.
  14. 06 Oct '09 01:37
    Canada never tried.
    So, that's a 'no' to the second question then (I wonder why 'Canada never tried'.
    What about the first?
    Where is your long, long list of Irish failure?
  15. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    06 Oct '09 03:03
    Originally posted by The Snapper
    So, that's a 'no' to the second question then (I wonder why 'Canada never tried'.
    What about the first?
    Where is your long, long list of Irish failure?
    Blow it out your ass Snapper, I was trying to be funny and let you slide on the Irish history of failure. The Irish have lomg been a bunch of disorganized drunkards. The best thing they've done is move away from Ireland and chage their names so as not to be associated with that turd.