1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 03:07
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Blow it out your ass Snapper, I was trying to be funny and let you slide on the Irish history of failure. The Irish have lomg been a bunch of disorganized drunkards. The best thing they've done is move away from Ireland and chage their names so as not to be associated with that turd.
    Ouch! You're still trying to be funny.
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 03:191 edit
    Blow it out your ass Snapper, I was trying to be funny and let you slide on the Irish history of failure. The Irish have lomg been a bunch of disorganized drunkards. The best thing they've done is move away from Ireland and chage their names so as not to be associated with that turd.
    What a jerk off! Your gonna sit here and label all Irish people of being retarded drunkards. All Irish and Irish/Americans I know are hard working people.Stereotypically tenacious,good natured,trustworthy and a dependable group of people.
    During the great potato famine they game here and were low man on the totem pole right along sides Blacks.They never cried about it but collectively "pulled themselves up by the boot straps" and did what they had to do to succeed.
  3. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 04:55
    Again, where is your long, long history of Irish failure? (You don't have to so graciously let me slide this time).
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 09:23
    Originally posted by The Snapper
    Again, where is your long, long history of Irish failure? (You don't have to so graciously let me slide this time).
    you sir have been personally invited to the smackdown thread
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 11:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ouch! You're [b]still trying to be funny.[/b]wham
    Its funny , people slag of the Irish , but you say one word about Muslims or Asians and .. WHAM !!! The ...Racist ... word comes out .
    Whats happened FMF ? Does the Irish not come on your list because they are white ?
  6. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 11:57
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Its funny , people slag of the Irish , but you say one word about Muslims or Asians and .. WHAM !!! The ...Racist ... word comes out .
    Whats happened FMF ? Does the Irish not come on your list because they are white ?
    Wow, someone's exposed their functional illiteracy today, haven't they?
  7. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 12:22
    Originally posted by kmax87
    you sir have been personally invited to the smackdown thread
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 12:27
    Originally posted by DrKF
    Wow, someone's exposed their functional illiteracy today, haven't they?
    Is that a question ?
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 12:29
    Originally posted by The Snapper
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean.
    Please find a point of view and take a position in the thread Debate Smackdown-FMF V Allcomers
  10. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 12:332 edits
    Is that a question ?
    You're compounding the situation with an ignorance of the meaning of punctuation marks, you know.

I was pointing out that, while FMF might not have explicitly called the post out as 'racist' (perhaps because that would be redundant under the circumstances), FMF's post was most certainly critical of the racist trolling above. In your haste to attack FMF, though, you seem to have missed that.
  11. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 12:34
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Please find a point of view and take a position in the thread Debate Smackdown-FMF V Allcomers
    Act quickly, though: places are limited and the thread has been a roaring success thus far!
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 14:47
    You're compounding the situation with an ignorance of the meaning of punctuation marks, you know.

I was pointing out that, while FMF might not have explicitly called the post out as 'racist' (perhaps because that would be redundant under the circumstances), FMF's post was most certainly critical of the racist trolling above. In your haste to attack FMF, though, you seem to have missed that.
    Well i am sorry for my lack of english literature it was never my strong subject as you can see .
    Its not haste , its an attack on FMF,S hypocrocy , if you were to say whats been said about the Irish in this thread and changed it to ,say Pakistan people , you would see a very different responce from him/her .
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 14:52
    Act quickly, though: places are limited and the thread has been a roaring success thus far!
    you've just scored yourself an invite mr.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 15:371 edit
    I suppose freckled and ginger haired is white.

At least they're not Scottish.
  15. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 16:59
    I suppose freckled and ginger haired is white.

At least they're not Scottish.
    You really are showing your ignorance of other nationalities aren't you?
    Don't you know that Scotland has the highest proportion of ginger haired people in the world?
    Can Canada lay claim to any such triumphs? I think not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree