1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 17:04
    Originally posted by The Snapper
    You really are showing your ignorance of other nationalities aren't you?
    Don't you know that Scotland has the highest proportion of ginger haired people in the world?
    Can Canada lay claim to any such triumphs? I think not.
    Hence the reason I said the Irish at least have not being Scottish going for them. It's bad enough being inbred, drunken gingers, but, to add being Scottish on top of this is simply adding insult to injury. God can be cruel with such accidents of birth.
  2. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    06 Oct '09 22:43
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Hence the reason I said the Irish at least have not being Scottish going for them. It's bad enough being inbred, drunken gingers, but, to add being Scottish on top of this is simply adding insult to injury. God can be cruel with such accidents of birth.
    You don't actually answer any questions here do you?
    For the third time, where is your long, long history of Irish failures?
    And seeing as how you brought Scotland into the debate, would you like to see a long, long list of Scottish successes? Would you like to compare this to a Canadian list? You seem very bitter for some reason, can you explain this dislike of Celts? The world would be a much poorer place without all the contributions from both Ireland and Scotland. Canada? Not so much.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 03:50
    Originally posted by phil3000
    its an attack on FMF,S hypocrocy.
    You're not making any sense at all. All dry heaving. No actual vomit.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 22:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're not making any sense at all. All dry heaving. No actual vomit.
    After seeing this thread, and the hammering aimed at Irish people, and you do not scream your usual ..RASCIST PC drival proves to me you are a fraud , full of shiyte !!!
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 23:03
    You don't actually answer any questions here do you?
    For the third time, where is your long, long history of Irish failures?
    And seeing as how you brought Scotland into the debate, would you like to see a long, long list of Scottish successes? Would you like to compare this to a Canadian list? You seem very bitter for some reason, can you explain this ...[text shortened]... poorer place without all the contributions from both Ireland and Scotland. Canada? Not so much.
    I'm not going to contribute to your delusions of celtic glory. The scots didn't even get around to inventing pants and sheep shagging is a national passtime. Don't you have a bike to steal or something you ignorant gypo?

Canada's great, the fact you don't think so just makes Canadians happy you don't live there. It's not going to hurt my feelings to bash Canada.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 23:53
    Originally posted by phil3000
    After seeing this thread, and the hammering aimed at Irish people, and you do not scream your usual ..RASCIST PC drival proves to me you are a fraud , full of shiyte !!!
    A harmless troll regurgitating some U.K. sitcom stereotypes? You have some way to go before you understand 'racism' and 'anti-racism' in the real world.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 00:16
    FMF is familiar enough with HoH, I imagine, to know that he's an equal opportunity hater.
  8. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 00:56
    I'm not going to contribute to your delusions of celtic glory. The scots didn't even get around to inventing pants and sheep shagging is a national passtime. Don't you have a bike to steal or something you ignorant gypo?

Canada's great, the fact you don't think so just makes Canadians happy you don't live there. It's not going to hurt my feelings to bash Canada.
    Still no answers eh?
    'The Scots didn't even get around to inventing pants' eh?
    Well here's some education for you to show your ignorance:
    Adam Smith - the father of economics
    Alexander Fleming - discovered penicillin
    David Hume - philosopher
    John Knox - religious reformer
    John Logie Baird - invented the television
    Alexander Graham Bell - invented the telephone
    James Watt - steam engine
    John Dunlop - pneumatic tyres
    John Loudon McAdam - tarmac

and, of course, instead of sheep shagging, it's sheep cloning that Scotland is famous for having cloned the first mammal - Dolly the sheep.
    So, instead of spouting stereotypical, deluded, racist drivel, why don't you try to answer some of the questions?
    Ach, never mind, I should probably just feel sorry for you as you've obviously never travelled further then the end of your street. Maybe your mother had a dalliance with an Irish milkman about 9 months before you were born, eh, that's why you dislike them so much?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 01:03
    Maybe your mother had a dalliance with an Irish milkman about 9 months before you were born, eh, that's why you dislike them so much?
    No. You've simply run into Colonel Kurtz, that's all.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 04:082 edits
    Still no answers eh?
    David Hume - philosopher
    Alexander Graham Bell - invented sh milkman about 9 months before you were born, eh, that's why you dislike them so much?
    Still no answers eh?
    'The Scots didn't even get around to inventing pants' eh? -right, pantsless until the 1800's.

I've corrected the errors and omissions you made below

Adam Smith - the father of economics cheap son of a bitch, said to have cured an intestinal disturbance by sticking a shilling in his bum
    Alexander Fleming - discovered penicillin finally managed to cure his rampant bout of the clap, well know to be a kiddy penis toucher
    David Hume - philosopher drunken babbler, may have had mercury poisoning
    John Knox - religious reformer sodomite, drunkard, sheep molester
    John Logie Baird - invented the television invention stolen, died penniless, idiot
    Alexander Graham Bell - invented the telephone long term homosexual relationship with his assistant who he abused incessantly
    James Watt - steam engineset his own crotch on fire experimenting with fireworks
    John Dunlop - pneumatic tyres inventor of the rubber butt plug
    John Loudon McAdam - tarmac invented tarmac while trying to get high off a mixture of heated petrolleum products

and, of course, instead of sheep shagging, it's sheep cloning that Scotland is famous for having cloned the first mammal - Dolly the sheep. you obviously don't know the details behind how your Scottish scientists implanted the cloned egg into dolly's mom
    So, instead of spouting stereotypical, deluded, racist drivel, why don't you try to answer some of the questions? wut?
    Ach, never mind, I should probably just feel sorry for you as you've obviously never travelled further then the end of your street. Sometimes I go to the end of the street and yell at kids in their own front yard to get off the grassMaybe your mother had a dalliance with an Irish milkman about 9 months before you were born, eh, that's why you dislike them so much?Do you even know your parents?
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 14:59
    Still no answers eh?
    David Hume - philosopher
    Alexander Graham Bell - invented ...[text shortened]... sh milkman about 9 months before you were born, eh, that's why you dislike them so much?
    Just as I thought, no staying power. Another strike against the celts.
  12. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 15:231 edit
    Just as I thought, no staying power. Another strike against the celts.
    Didn't the Scots invent Canada?
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 15:59
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Didn't the Scots invent Canada?
    Probably, with help from the French. No wonder the place is so cocked up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree