What in the world is going on with Mike Johnson? I have Mr.

What in the world is going on with Mike Johnson? I have Mr.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
181d

@wildgrass said
Now he's in charge of budgeting funds to the NIH? Thinking that the field of genetics is fake?
you didnt want to talk about Johnson adopting a black kid?

Moves
181d

w

Moves
181d

@mott-the-hoople said
you didnt want to talk about Johnson adopting a black kid?
I did, actually. Wrote a whole post on it. Interesting part is how his perspective on criminal justice is so much different than his republican colleagues, in light of his real world experience raising boys of different skin colors.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
181d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
I did, actually. Wrote a whole post on it. Interesting part is how his perspective on criminal justice is so much different than his republican colleagues, in light of his real world experience raising boys of different skin colors.
You certainly would find his ‘difference’ with other republicans to be interesting. Because, you as a liberal, expect lock-step cohesion among all the members of a party. Even Suzianne would recognize your Freudian Slip.
Dear me, 2 independent men,…..that is violating a cardinal rule!

Jesus. Just pitiful.

w

Moves
181d

@averagejoe1 said
You certainly would find his ‘difference’ with other republicans to be interesting. Because, you as a liberal, expect lock-step cohesion among all the members of a party. Even Suzianne would recognize your Freudian Slip.
Dear me, 2 independent men,…..that is violating a cardinal rule!

Jesus. Just pitiful.
I'm not a liberal.

Moves
181d

@wildgrass said
you didnt actually

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
181d

@wildgrass said
I'm not a liberal.
Then my most serious apology, and I mean that. Not a good feeling to be typed as having a liberal point of view...and we all know what that is. Did you see where Biden was touting his economy today? Is this Reality?
Something you said, smacked of the idea that everyone in a party needs to be clinging, whining, to the other members of the party. We need real men, maybe Donald was the last one. Is the CA governor gay?

w

Moves
180d

@averagejoe1 said
Then my most serious apology, and I mean that. Not a good feeling to be typed as having a liberal point of view...and we all know what that is. Did you see where Biden was touting his economy today? Is this Reality?
Something you said, smacked of the idea that everyone in a party needs to be clinging, whining, to the other members of the party. We need real men, maybe Donald was the last one. Is the CA governor gay?
Maybe you got that impression because I constantly rail on Republicans and culture wars issues.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@wildgrass said
Maybe you got that impression because I constantly rail on Republicans and culture wars issues.
I know it, re;ubs are all about moral issues, which v\fly right in the face of that other party. We have a hard time with aborting babies, but we are in the minority on that. That issue alone is a political loser. Same sex couples, gender ideology, men in women't sports, we are killing our chances. We need to focus on education, he economy, and personal freedom, to name a few.
Repubs need to say do what you want to, but leave us the hell out of your world. And just let us send our kids to schools we choose. The Border? It is too late. Frankly it is to late for everything.

Über-Nerd

Moves
179d

@averagejoe1 said
That is what we get when muppets decide an agenda? Is that how we GOT the open border.? It is not the Biden Muppet who is holding it open, Obama is holding open the border, to achieve the transformation of America. It will work, you will be in charge in 2028 after his cake has had a few years more to cook.
how we GOT the open border.?

You got it by Congress dithering for the last 40 years.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
178d

@moonbus said
how we GOT the open border.?

You got it by Congress dithering for the last 40 years.
Not the way heard it.
Let’s not digress. I note that you refer to the border as being open. I wish you liberals would make up your mind. All of your comrades are saying it is not open.

w

Moves
176d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Not the way heard it.
Let’s not digress. I note that you refer to the border as being open. I wish you liberals would make up your mind. All of your comrades are saying it is not open.
Not the way you heard it? This is like an 'alternative fact'?

You write that in a debate.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
176d

@wildgrass said
Not the way you heard it? This is like an 'alternative fact'?

You write that in a debate.
Touche’. I was really just giving your comment short shrift because there is no One reason that the border is a crisis. You pick your reason, I will pick mine. But like I always say, ‘why’ is irrelevant, and the way it got there is not an issue at this point is it. It is hell, and Joe could end it with a phone call from his umbrellla at Rehoboth Beach. Can you tell us why he won’t, since you profess to know more than I.
I already told you in an earlier thread, but I’d rather hear your comment now. Why will he not close the border and save our country from terrorism and non-citizen voting, such as that.