What in the world is going on with Mike Johnson? I have Mr.

What in the world is going on with Mike Johnson? I have Mr.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
185d

Our new speaker, Mike Johnson lists no bank account nor any assets on his financial disclosure. This will be interesting to watch as y’all dig into that because you don’t like anything. Does he plan to get rich like Biden did from his position? He makes over $200,000 a year plus his wife’s income, what in the world is going on? He has two or three children. How does he get by in this inflationary atmosphere?

w

Moves
185d

@AverageJoe1
He's a young earth creationist, which is bat**** crazy.

But I think he should be judged by his performance on the field. Let's see how he does.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
185d
1 edit

I left this out, since you libs don't follow real news. I love that he is 'Ripe for influence buying'!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-johnson-bucks-trend-house-speakers-owning-high-dollar-financial-assets-man-people

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
185d

@wildgrass said
@AverageJoe1
He's a young earth creationist, which is bat**** crazy.

But I think he should be judged by his performance on the field. Let's see how he does.
So far he only wants money for Israel and he wants to take it from the budget that was earmarked for plugging corporate tax evasion loopholes
So not good and a big clue to where his future fortune will come from

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
185d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
So far he only wants money for Israel and he wants to take it from the budget that was earmarked for plugging corporate tax evasion loopholes
So not good and a big clue to where his future fortune will come from
I am reading that he does not have a bank account????/. Oh Lord, another charlatan at the helm. Everyone has a bank account. Biden has about 30 of them (that we know about). I wonder if Johnson has pseudonyms as well.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
185d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I am reading that he does not have a bank account????/. Oh Lord, another charlatan at the helm. Everyone has a bank account. Biden has about 30 of them (that we know about). I wonder if Johnson has pseudonyms as well.
You’ve also read that trump is a brilliant businessman and Biden is in a business relationship with the CCP so we can’t really rely on your sources Joe.
If I were the IRS I’d be very interested in someone who did not have a bank account. Does he get paid alter boys

w

Moves
185d

@averagejoe1 said
Our new speaker, Mike Johnson lists no bank account nor any assets on his financial disclosure. This will be interesting to watch as y’all dig into that because you don’t like anything. Does he plan to get rich like Biden did from his position? He makes over $200,000 a year plus his wife’s income, what in the world is going on? He has two or three children. How does he get by in this inflationary atmosphere?
Looks like now there's a fifth Johnson kid, who is 40 years old, but doesn't appear in any of the family photos.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
185d

@AverageJoe1
He has a nice Cayman Island bank account to store bribes.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
185d

@averagejoe1 said
So were is the money flowing that is due to him for his being a Member of the House of representatives? Having no bank account won't work for anyone in the middle of society. (It might work at the fringes, but I am not sure. In Germany you need a bank account if you pay taxes...)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
185d

@averagejoe1 said
I left this out, since you libs don't follow real news. I love that he is 'Ripe for influence buying'!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-johnson-bucks-trend-house-speakers-owning-high-dollar-financial-assets-man-people
So I read the article you linked.

There is no mention, that he has no bank account, it just says he doesn't need to declare. He has a mrtgage on 500'000 $, so he can't be a poor man or an average US citizens. They don't own houses at that price.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
185d

@averagejoe1 said
He makes over $200,000 a year plus his wife’s income

How does he get by in this inflationary atmosphere?

200K per year + his wife's income. I feel so sorry for him. Why don't you set up a GoFundMe account for this poor man! 🙄

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
185d

@averagejoe1 said
Like all Republicans. (Clarence Thomas, I'm looking at you!)

Under the table.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
185d

@averagejoe1 said

'Peddling"

The word is "peddling." Influence peddling.

Wonder where he learned that from?

Moves
185d

@suzianne said
'Peddling"

The word is "peddling." Influence peddling.

Wonder where he learned that from?
why are you bringing the bidens into this?

w

Moves
185d

@mott-the-hoople said
why are you bringing the bidens into this?
Mike Johnson didn't learn anything from Biden. Mike thinks that 6000 years ago we used to ride dinosaurs instead of horses.