What in the world is going on with Mike Johnson? I have Mr.

What in the world is going on with Mike Johnson? I have Mr.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
205d

@wildgrass said
Mike Johnson didn't learn anything from Biden. Mike thinks that 6000 years ago we used to ride dinosaurs instead of horses.
you shut up about the son didnt you? 😂

w

Moves
205d

@mott-the-hoople said
Not funny. It's actually a super sweet story. His experience with his adult son has given him a perspective on criminal justice that differs greatly from his republican colleagues.

Young earth though? Yikes.

Lake Como

Moves
205d

I heard the MyPillow guy is done, broke, being sued over his election positions . What in the hell? No more commercials? What an idiot.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
205d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I heard the MyPillow guy is done, broke, being sued over his election positions . What in the hell? No more commercials? What an idiot.
Yet another one of the con man's victims. Just like Giuliani.

Use them, then throw them away. Disposable friends.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
205d

@Suzianne
And that is his good side.....

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
205d

Mott seems to have really lost the plot on this one… well, to be honest, I could say that in any thread he treats us with his special brand of retardness in.

As for Average Joe’s question: this is what you get when you let alt-right muppets decide the agenda.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
205d

@wildgrass
Hahaha he probably opt for a stegosaurus and pray away the gay afterwards

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
205d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
Which one? Donald Jnr or the retard?

Lake Como

Moves
204d

@kevcvs57
We are losing Kev everybody. What do think, 11th grade, surrounded by non-English speaking students?

w

Moves
204d

@kevcvs57 said
@wildgrass
Hahaha he probably opt for a stegosaurus and pray away the gay afterwards
Now he's in charge of budgeting funds to the NIH? Thinking that the field of genetics is fake?

Lake Como

Moves
204d

@shavixmir said
Mott seems to have really lost the plot on this one… well, to be honest, I could say that in any thread he treats us with his special brand of retardness in.

As for Average Joe’s question: this is what you get when you let alt-right muppets decide the agenda.
That is what we get when muppets decide an agenda? Is that how we GOT the open border.? It is not the Biden Muppet who is holding it open, Obama is holding open the border, to achieve the transformation of America. It will work, you will be in charge in 2028 after his cake has had a few years more to cook.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
That is what we get when muppets decide an agenda? Is that how we GOT the open border.? It is not the Biden Muppet who is holding it open, Obama is holding open the border, to achieve the transformation of America. It will work, you will be in charge in 2028 after his cake has had a few years more to cook.
There is no "open border". Stop lying.

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@suzianne said
There is no "open border". Stop lying.
Suzianne....are you saying it is closed? Or partially, meaning there are parameters? What are the parameters?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
202d

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne....are you saying it is closed? Or partially, meaning there are parameters? What are the parameters?
Okay, we'll get the Border Patrol to send everyone they arrest in one day to your house.

And try to feed them something besides beans, ok?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
202d
1 edit

@kevcvs57
The retard was the one actually in charge of the Trump company.
when the grifter in chief was POTUS, And he said in testimony he didn't know anything about the finances, left that up to his accountants. Funny, I thought it was the CEO who knew EVERYTHING about the money and gave that data to the accountants who worked on it afterwards but what do I know.