What is a Loan?

What is a Loan?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Dec 22
2 edits

@no1marauder said
Why should I keep explaining the same thing over and over and over again when you're just going to start the same thread with the same lies a day later?

For example, Biden didn't just wake up one day and decide on a partial forgiveness of student debt; it was part of the platform he ran and won on in 2020.

And there is no requirement or past precedent that any loan ...[text shortened]... osers" but generally overachievers who managed to graduate college despite coming from modest means.
You nailed me, I spect he didn't roll over and tell Jill he has an idea, as we all know he never does have ideas. I simply exemplified, dramatized the lib atmosphere of those who feed Joe their ideas......in a nutshell, I am simply saying it just came up at a board meeting at 1:15 one afternoon, and shazam, an announcement is made...Free Money for Your Vote.! Nopay off loans!
Get off it, Marauder, you are splitting hairs.
As to your saying it was 'a working and middle class tax cut', you must have missed FOX news where it was reported that 73% of those 'overachievers' you mention said they were going to use their cash windfalls to 'dine out and travel'. So, I hereby deflate your preposterous representation of them as overachieving. BS.

I think Sonhouse has a thread going over there somewhere, maybe you can re-armor there!!!! 😆 😏