1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:34
    Just like with "Obamagate", conservatives never actually explain what the "deep state" is or how they know it exists. Republicans claim it's something sinister pulling the strings behind everything that makes them look bad.

So what is the "deep state"? Can anyone plainly explain it?

Please, no links to one of your white supremacist conspiracy-theorist websites. Just plainly state what "deep is" and how you know it exists.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:45
    @vivify said
    Just like with "Obamagate", conservatives never actually explain what the "deep state" is or how they know it exists. Republicans claim it's something sinister pulling the strings behind everything that makes them look bad.

Please, no links to one of your white supremacist conspiracy-theorist websites. Just plainly state what "deep is" and how you know it exists.
    I’m sure it’s all them things that alt right types don’t like:-
    Freedom of the press
    Democracy
    Women’s rights
    Things like that. I don’t call them conservatives anymore it’s a misnomer when we’re talking about social radicals.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:46
    I'm not a "Deep Stater" but I believe they are referring to unelected government workers who remain in their positions as elected Representatives come and go.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:511 edit
    @vivify said

It's a cooperation between the federal bureaucracy and main stream media. The 3 million bureaucrats behind the scenes of the puppets presented for us. They are almost all leftwing and until bigtech came along they solely controlled the exchange of information.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:52
    The Deep State started when Obama took office and with the help of key Democrats in the House and Senate, they colluded to weaponize our government agencies against any opposition.
    Here another definition:
    A body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:531 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    I'm not a "Deep Stater" but I believe they are referring to unelected government workers who remain in their positions as elected Representatives come and go.
    Bingo.

There are *some* who are elected, of course. But I think that Deep State controls the
    FBI/CIA/DoJ, for sure.

And although right now, DS is working against Trump, they are not necessarily
    Democrats. See JFK/RFK. Those were surely DS offings. My opinion.

PS: Sometimes "conspiracy theories" are conspiracy facts.
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:59
    @vivify

Yet you believed "Russian Collusion"
    You reek of biased. 🙄
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:31
    @joe-shmo said
    It's a cooperation between the federal bureaucracy and main stream media. The 3 million bureaucrats behind the scenes of the puppets presented for us. They are almost all leftwing and until bigtech came along they solely controlled the exchange of information.
    Is there any evidence the "Deep State" exists?
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:32
    @cheesemaster said
    @vivify

Yet you believed "Russian Collusion"
    So did Don Jr. at Trump Tower.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:431 edit
    @vivify said
    I don't think its a singular organization. I doubt there is a command center if that is what you are referring to. I imagine different agencies cooperate when it is mutually beneficial or they are coerced. So we can never point to it and say , that is the deep state... its fluid.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:56
    @joe-shmo said
    I don't think its a singular organization. I doubt there is a command center if that is what you are referring to. I imagine different agencies cooperate when it is mutually beneficial or they are coerced. So we can never point to it and say , that is the deep state... its fluid.
    One final question: How do you know when the deep state is responsible for something? Is there a definitive answer or merely guesses?
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 18:02
    @vivify said
    One final question: How do you know when the deep state is responsible for something? Is there a definitive answer or merely guesses?
    Yeah, it's responsible for all the Anti-American hate our country feelings the public is being brainwashed into accepting.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 18:035 edits
    @vivify said
    When it is annouced by the director of the FBI that someone was grossly negligent in the handling of highly classified information and no charges are brought. Secret meetings on airport tarmacs occurring between acting AG's and past presidents. FBI interviews are conducted without recordings, etc... Or perhaps when a 110 story structural steel high-rise collapse as sited by NIST as " due to normal office fires" and the director of NIST in a moratorium has trouble explaining "g" ( the acceleration of freefalling bodies under the force of gravity ), when Jefferey Epstein manages to kill himself in a maximum security prison while under suicide watch and the new media barely says a word. Reporting COVID deaths on a gross ( individual ) basis in the news media as opposed to all other past disease has been reported in a per capita manner... The list goes on and on and on... That's when you know its the deep state.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 18:311 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    When it is annouced by the director of the FBI that someone was grossly negligent in the handling of highly classified information and no charges are brought. Secret meetings on airport tarmacs occurring between acting AG's and past presidents. FBI interviews are conducted without recordings, etc... Or perhaps when a 110 story structural steel high-rise collapse as sited b ...[text shortened]... n a per capita manner... The list goes on and on and on... That's when you know its the deep state.
    And of course, Comey broke the law and was never charged.

And Wray came on board. In this first *week* of service heading the FBI he told us who he was.
    He claimed that the FBI could NOT recover the many texts between agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.
    Shortly afterwards, Inspector General Chief, Michael E. Horowitz, announced he had
    already recovered some of the texts and would get the others soon.

That's all I needed to see. Christopher Wray... Deep State.
    Who keeps handing up these candidates, eh? RNC?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:00
    @vivify said
    most recently...the mueller fiasco was entirely a deep state product.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree