Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Oct '15 16:56
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Freedom of Speech wasn't the topic to which he was responding.

    In any case, Freedom of Speech is not something that exists in many European nations.
    Enlighten us about those "many European nations." Are you going to go back to your inane ranting about "serfs in the manor?"
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12509
    24 Oct '15 17:04
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Enlighten us about those "many European nations." Are you going to go back to your inane ranting about "serfs in the manor?"
    Does Germany have Freedom of Speech? How about the uk?
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    24 Oct '15 17:07
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Does Germany have Freedom of Speech? How about the uk?
    I think France has a problem with people speaking their minds too.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    24 Oct '15 18:01
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How about the uk?
    Yes. What is it you think I can't say if I want to?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12509
    24 Oct '15 18:18
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Yes. What is it you think I can't say if I want to?
    Why is it that Dr. Savage is not allowed in the UK?
  6. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Oct '15 18:39
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Why is it that Dr. Savage is not allowed in the UK?
    I thought you were in favour of nation states denying entry to foreigners?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12509
    24 Oct '15 18:41
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I thought you were in favour of nation states denying entry to foreigners?
    You are wrong, but hey I suppose you can't help being wrong.
  8. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Oct '15 19:09
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are wrong, but hey I suppose you can't help being wrong.
    Ah I see, I must have been hallucinating then when I saw you post that you were in favour of the United States denying entry to certain people you disagree with.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12509
    24 Oct '15 19:17
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Ah I see, I must have been hallucinating then when I saw you post that you were in favour of the United States denying entry to certain people you disagree with.
    Either that or not being able to tell the difference between allowing people to visit and allowing them to become citizens.
  10. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Oct '15 19:24
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Either that or not being able to tell the difference between allowing people to visit and allowing them to become citizens.
    Interesting. So you would be in favour of allowing anyone to "visit" the United States?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12509
    24 Oct '15 19:341 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Interesting. So you would be in favour of allowing anyone to "visit" the United States?
    I believe we allow people to visit our nation.

    As long as that person does not belong to a group that will try to kill us, sure.

    Why is Dr. Savage not allowed into the UK?



    It is because of what he has said. What has he said? Has he said that we should kill people in the UK? I don't think so.

    If they overstay their stay, then deport them.
  12. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Oct '15 19:51
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I believe we allow people to visit our nation.

    As long as that person does not belong to a group that will try to kill us, sure.

    Why is Dr. Savage not allowed into the UK?



    It is because of what he has said. What has he said? Has he said that we should kill people in the UK? I don't think so.

    If they overstay their stay, then deport them.
    Actually, most governments deny entry to anyone unless they ask permission, which can be denied for any reason.

    Apparently the UK government claims Michael Weiner is denied entry because of "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred." For the record, while this Weiner character appears woefully retarded he does not appear to be much of a threat, so I don't think he should be denied entry to the UK.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    24 Oct '15 19:53
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Actually, most governments deny entry to anyone unless they ask permission, which can be denied for any reason.

    Apparently the UK government claims Michael Weiner is denied entry because of "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred." For the record, while this Weiner character appears woefully retarded he does not appear to be much of a threat, so I don't think he should be denied entry to the UK.
    Ya mean people landing at international airports all over the world have asked for permission in advance to land there? Having a passport isn't good enough?
  14. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    24 Oct '15 19:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Why is it that Dr. Savage is not allowed in the UK?
    I have no idea.

    What is it that you think I am not allowed to say in the UK?
  15. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    25 Oct '15 10:29
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Ya mean people landing at international airports all over the world have asked for permission in advance to land there? Having a passport isn't good enough?
    Freedom to travel without visa restrictions depends on what passport you hold.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3021237/The-powerful-passports-world-revealed-ones-barely-let-travel-anywhere.html

    The score was calculated based on visa regulations of all countries and territories in the world, and the number of other countries that their citizens can travel to without having to obtain a visa.

    Finland, Germany, Sweden, the UK and the US, [shared] first position, who are able to access 174 countries visa-free.

    You can get facts like these fairly easily. You do not have to remain a bunch of white morons. Pots - Kettles.
Back to Top