1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 19:26
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    You can look up the figures yourself, if you want to. US health care is by far the most expensive in the world, and that's not even correcting for the fact that a large percentage of the population does not get any (non-emergency) health care.
    "The Kaiser Family Foundation, a liberal non-profit frequently quoted by the media, puts the number of uninsured Americans who do not qualify for current government programs and make less than $50,000 a year between 13.9 million and 8.2 million.

Kaiser’s 8.2 million figure for the chronically uninsured only includes those uninsured for two years or more. It is also worth noting, that, 45 percent of uninsured people will be uninsured for less than four months according to the Congressional Budget Office."

http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer/2007/20070718153509.aspx
  2. Germany
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 19:49
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    "The Kaiser Family Foundation, a liberal non-profit frequently quoted by the media, puts the number of uninsured Americans who do not qualify for current government programs and make less than $50,000 a year between 13.9 million and 8.2 million.

Kaiser’s 8.2 million figure for the chronically uninsured only includes those uninsured for two y ...[text shortened]... gressional Budget Office."

http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer/2007/20070718153509.aspx
    And? That percentage of uninsured is way above just about any other rich industrialized country.
  3. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 21:52
    Quit being total morons! We are not talking about the health care system - we are talking about the insurance system. Doctors and nurses still go to work (and they are still under the control of death panels sitting in insurance company offices dotting this country.) And news flash, (cause I've been there) no one in those offices gives a small bit of used soap about you! This issue has nothing directly to do with medical care. It is all about insurance. Which (in case you have been sleeping) is rising in cost and reducing in benefits every year. Solve that or shut up.
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 21:59
    Originally posted by sh76
    Tough to take any question seriously when it assumes the proposition that it sets out to prove; isn't it?
    And BTW - how is it not a lie if you whine and moan to get something and as soon as it is offered to you you start hemming and hawing about having to take it? If they would quit being such transparent liars I'd quit calling them liars.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 22:44
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    And BTW - how is it not a lie if you whine and moan to get something and as soon as it is offered to you you start hemming and hawing about having to take it? If they would quit being such transparent liars I'd quit calling them liars.
    Exactly. The kicked and screamed about having open debates on CSPAN, and now that they got their way they're back peddling big time.

And I'd bet big money the reason they're back peddling is because all of the dishonest healthcare hysteria (i.e. covering dogs, illegals, death panels, forced abortions, etc.) won't play in that forum.

A discussion that cuts out all of the BS favors Democrats on this one.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 22:59
    Republicans are liars because they are mongoloid trailer trash, daughter shagging pig fonecaters.
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 23:17
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Republicans are liars because they are mongoloid trailer trash, daughter shagging pig fonecaters.
    If you reversed most of your positions you'd make a great Fox News pundit.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Feb '10 17:04
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    daughter shagging pig fonecaters.

exactly, europeans on the other hand are known to be very civilized :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Fritzl
  9. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 00:40
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    [b]daughter shagging pig fonecaters.

exactly, europeans on the other hand are known to be very civilized :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Fritzl[/b]
    I'm not impugning their ancestry - I 'm not even saying that they are not native born - but they are liars. I'm not advocating that they be investigated for anti-American activities - I'm not calling them fascists - but they are shameless hypocrites. People should be aware that they do not have the best interests of this nation foremost in their minds because after all they are just liars and hypocrites.
  10. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 01:57
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    If you reversed most of your positions you'd make a great Fox News pundit.
    Do we really want to go the route of calling anyone Liars?
    That debate could go for ever, left-right.
  11. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 02:01
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Do we really want to go the route of calling anyone Liars?
    That debate could go for ever, left-right.
    Might as well let him spew. It's all he's got to fall back on as America rejects his ideology.
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 03:27
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Might as well let him spew. It's all he's got to fall back on as America rejects his ideology.
    1: I didn't call anyone a liar

2: You couldn't even begin to define my ideology, nor speak for America.
  13. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 03:48
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    1: I didn't call anyone a liar

2: You couldn't even begin to define my ideology, nor speak for America.
    You have the ideology of a douche bag. And,we are not the only ones who think so,

go to,
    http://0rg.tripod.com/uhyw/index.blog?entry_id=1026590

see,
    us_army_airborne_sean (US Soldier and Democrat)

You made the hall of fame boy!You have been spreading your progressive crap for a long time, haven't you son?Hiding behind "I m a soldier! I am a soldier in Iraq!" You are a disgrace!
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 04:11
    You have the ideology of a douche bag. And,we are not the only ones who think so,

go to,

see,

You made the hall of fame boy!You have been spreading your progressive crap for a long time, haven't you son?Hiding behind "I m a soldier! I am a soldier in Iraq!" You are a disgrace!
    Ah, yes. More name calling and more of your creepy, obsessive cyber stalking.

How is being frank and honest about who I am and what I do "hiding" behind anything? I'm a disgrace because I have a difference of opinion from you on issues?

Yes, I've been speaking my opinion for a long time as I'm sure you have and most of us have. It really doesn't bother me what lengths you will go to try to "fish out" anything and everything I've ever posted. I have nothing to hide and it further illustrates what a pathetic, obsessive leg humper you really are.
  15. Joined
    23 Jan '10
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 04:36

go to,

see,

Wow! Great detective work.....I knew this wannabe was a "socio-commie-libo-bama-tard".....awesome!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree