Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 21 Jan '17 04:35
    Can they ever be happy?
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Jan '17 04:42
    Yeah, I don't get it either.

    As a nation, we seem to be regressing to the emotional maturity of a five-year-old.
  3. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    21 Jan '17 05:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yeah, I don't get it either.

    As a nation, we seem to be regressing to the emotional maturity of a five-year-old.
    I agree suzi, here are some examples:

    "He's only slightly more emotionally mature than a fetus."

    "Of course it would look that way to you, fascist (sp)"


    here's an example of a 5 yo stamping her foot and having a tantrum:

    "Horrible speech! He's horrible... SO overrated! Sad!"
  4. 21 Jan '17 06:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I agree suzi, here are some examples:

    "He's only slightly more emotionally mature than a fetus."

    "Of course it would look that way to you, fascist (sp)"


    here's an example of a 5 yo stamping her foot and having a tantrum:

    "Horrible speech! He's horrible... SO overrated! Sad!"
    +1000. Hell, she would have aborted him and wouldn't have to be crying in her milk all the time.
  5. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    21 Jan '17 09:21
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Can they ever be happy?
    It's in their nature. I've seen poor losers before, but these are the first "poor winners" I've ever seen.
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Jan '17 10:19
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I agree suzi, here are some examples:

    "He's only slightly more emotionally mature than a fetus."

    "Of course it would look that way to you, fascist (sp)"


    here's an example of a 5 yo stamping her foot and having a tantrum:

    "Horrible speech! He's horrible... SO overrated! Sad!"
    You have some kind of problem with the correct spelling of fascist?


    Oh, yeah, way to miss the Trump Twitter parody.

    I didn't really expect you to get it, so no big loss.
  7. 21 Jan '17 10:30
    Trump's loyal followers are finding out that not even voting against their own interests to piss off the rest of the nation will help them deal with how miserable their lives are and how much they fail at life in general.
  8. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    21 Jan '17 10:57
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Trump's loyal followers are finding out that not even voting against their own interests to piss off the rest of the nation will help them deal with how miserable their lives are and how much they fail at life in general.
    This may be true of many of them, but not all Trump supporters have "miserable lives and fail at life in general". The BBC spoke to seven of them [1] and these ones seem reasonably successful.

    [1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38682568
  9. 21 Jan '17 11:02
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    This may be true of many of them, but not all Trump supporters have "miserable lives and fail at life in general". The BBC spoke to seven of them [1] and these ones seem reasonably successful.

    [1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38682568
    I saw that article before. They all seem like idiots to me. What also struck me is that none of them give an actual reason for voting Trump relating to Trump's policies. Americans are weird.
  10. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    21 Jan '17 11:11
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I saw that article before. They all seem like idiots to me. What also struck me is that none of them give an actual reason for voting Trump relating to Trump's policies. Americans are weird.
    In another thread Eladar said he supported Cruz (I think it was) in the primaries, but come election day voted Trump because it was more important to him to keep Hilary Clinton out than any problems with Trump. Which is interesting, they seem to have voted against their own system.
  11. 21 Jan '17 11:21
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    This may be true of many of them, but not all Trump supporters have "miserable lives and fail at life in general". The BBC spoke to seven of them [1] and these ones seem reasonably successful.
    A lot of people seem to have seen Trump as 'change' (which is essentially the same message Obama ran on). They don't seem to have realised that just any change is not necessarily a good thing (we know all about change for the worse here in Africa, where voting for change is pretty standard practice too).
  12. 21 Jan '17 15:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yeah, I don't get it either.

    As a nation, we seem to be regressing to the emotional maturity of a five-year-old.
    Pot


    As for the topicofthe thread, Mchill is the one complaining.

    The Trump supporters will have won after theseconditions have been met...

    The Walk completed

    Illegals deported, at least in great number.

    US jobs have returned and the US worker wages go back up.
  13. 21 Jan '17 20:05
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Pot


    As for the topicofthe thread, Mchill is the one complaining.

    The Trump supporters will have won after theseconditions have been met...

    The Walk completed

    Illegals deported, at least in great number.

    US jobs have returned and the US worker wages go back up.
    You obviously didn't listen to right wing talk radio yesterday. I mean, when does the whining stop?
  14. 21 Jan '17 20:12
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    You obviously didn't listen to right wing talk radio yesterday. I mean, when does the whining stop?
    I was speaking for myself and what I see. No, I didn't listen to talk radio yesterday.
  15. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    21 Jan '17 20:37 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Can they ever be happy?
    Awesome thread !!

    There seems to be no limit to left wing complaints, but this one takes first prize. You're complaining about right wingers who complain about left wing loser fueled temper tantrum melt downs and the never ending display of heart wrenching weeping and gnashing of tooths...

    Amazing stuff, it's almost Biblical !!



    well done