Why are we exporting our oil?

Why are we exporting our oil?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
181d

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/more-oil-supertankers-ever-headed-041708994.html
I smell a Biden in the woodpile.

w

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/more-oil-supertankers-ever-headed-041708994.html
Biden drilled the well himself, set up a shell company operating out of Chyna, colluded with OPEC to fix prices. Just to take a dollar from you.

Thanks for nothing Biden.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Because your an oil exporting country like every other oil producing country. It’s called capitalism jj

w

Moves
180d

@kevcvs57 said
Because your an oil exporting country like every other oil producing country. It’s called capitalism jj
Biden controls everything and nothing at the same time. An illusion of credibility masking an insidious plot to invade privacy and replace all of your organs. His thoughts control the actions of immigrants and geopolitics. He is a supervillain and a tragic antihero. When things go wrong he's there to make it worse. When things look good it's always because of the massive conspiratorial media complex that clouds our minds on the true meaning of things, which is always bad until a republican is president again.

Always bad, thanks for nothing, Joe Biden.

Moves
180d

@wildgrass said
Biden drilled the well himself, set up a shell company operating out of Chyna, colluded with OPEC to fix prices. Just to take a dollar from you.

Thanks for nothing Biden.
your only recourse is to post something totally stupid... i pity you

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
180d

@mott-the-hoople said
🙄

w

Moves
180d

@mott-the-hoople said
Tell that to Chyna, tell them what a bum your president is, how senile and rude and that our economy is a joke because of the lib-turd media and the trans in the restrooms and the books that challenge your child's worldview.

All bad, Bidens the worst. If the antichrist had a son, you're looking at him (or her... They?). Ugh pronouns is another one. Thanks Biden. At least Putin and Xi are strong leaders, authoritative, decisive.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@mott-the-hoople said
Valuable time lost reading. Kev sets us up a lot as well. Sonhouse makes better reading!!!! Read suyzyperson when you are laid back with a good bottle.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
180d

@wildgrass said
Biden controls everything and nothing at the same time. An illusion of credibility masking an insidious plot to invade privacy and replace all of your organs. His thoughts control the actions of immigrants and geopolitics. He is a supervillain and a tragic antihero. When things go wrong he's there to make it worse. When things look good it's always because of the massive co ...[text shortened]... h is always bad until a republican is president again.

Always bad, thanks for nothing, Joe Biden.
When things look good it's always because of the massive conspiratorial media complex that clouds our minds on the true meaning of things, which is always bad until a republican is president again.

Oh, where is Jim and Tammy Baker where we need them?? 😢

Moves
180d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
🙄
……..…../´¯/)………… (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….)… )
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
180d

@mott-the-hoople said
You started it.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Probably because our sweet light crude is selling for top dollar due to the OPEC cartel’s manipulations of the oil market and our nation (unlike most others) is capable of processing cheaper, lower quality crude into finished petroleum products like gasoline.

Moves
180d

Finite resource that won't last forever and we are selling it while importing oil at the same time.
Once again...I smell a Biden in the woodpile.

w

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Finite resource that won't last forever and we are selling it while importing oil at the same time.
There's no debate here. Everyone agrees Biden ate the last chicken nugget.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Buy low sell high standard operating procedure