Why do liberals support Hamas?

Why do liberals support Hamas?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
226d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Its not about how many have to die. It is about aims and goals to eliminate a particular group. Hamas has stated clearly in their charter, and demonstrated in their behaviour that they aim to kill the Jews and remove them from Palestine completely. The Jews have no such aim regarding the Palestinians.
Y0u would think that our resident libs would think on that, as my granny used to say. Did you see above, MB says USA supports terrorism? Who woke up on 10/7 and started slaughtering?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
226d

@averagejoe1 said
Y0u would think that our resident libs would think on that, as my granny used to say. Did you see above, MB says USA supports terrorism? Who woke up on 10/7 and started slaughtering?
The world didn't start on October 7, 2023.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
226d

@no1marauder said
I'm not interested in any of the BS hate sites railing against Islam. Their interpretations of the Quran are at variance with what every single government ever established by Muslims practiced.
Here is a list of terrorist Islamic groups. They all obeying the Quran.
https://www.dni.gov/nctc/groups.html

The truth is not hate because you dont like it.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
226d

@no1marauder said
The world didn't start on October 7, 2023.
Careful there No.1 you're very close to saying you think there was justification for the slaughter.

Aww go on, you can come right out and say it.

Z

Moves
226d

@rajk999 said

there are like 1.9 billion muslims in the world following the quran in some form of another.

so you can take that list you linked, print it out on high gloss, thick paper and shove it up your rectum.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
226d
2 edits

@zahlanzi said
there are like 1.9 billion muslims in the world following the quran in some form of another.

so you can take that list you linked, print it out on high gloss, thick paper and shove it up your rectum.
The 1.9 B does not detract from the extremists. It does not work like that. Are you doubting that there are Islamic extremists who follow the Quran to convert or kill ? Thats the option in their books, and some take it seriously.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
226d

@rajk999 said
The 1.3 B does not detract from the extremists. It does not work like that. Are you doubting that there are Islamic extremists who follow the Quran to convert of kill ? Thats the option in their books, and some take it seriously.
I think zahlooney bamboozle is saying if not for the crazy book they'd be chopping heads and blowing stuff up anyway.

Lake Como

Moves
226d

@wajoma said
Careful there No.1 you're very close to saying you think there was justification for the slaughter.

He lives in a very dark room

Lake Como

Moves
226d

@zahlanzi said

Is that you, Shav? We have ladies present. And just an hour ago Wgrass or somebody was asking me to define woke… I would call you woke. I guess there are many definitions, but loser is definitely in there somewhere.
One observation is that one cannot be woke without banking off of another person, if that makes any sense. A woke person cannot be an independent person. Hey there is a pretty good definition of woke from average Joe.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
226d

@rajk999 said
The 1.9 B does not detract from the extremists. It does not work like that. Are you doubting that there are Islamic extremists who follow the Quran to convert or kill ? Thats the option in their books, and some take it seriously.
I'm doubting the Quran makes any such claims on Muslims that they MUST convert or kill all non-Muslims. And the vast majority of Muslims don't see that either.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
226d

@wajoma said

I don't justify war crimes or crimes against humanity by anyone.

Apparently you do IF your hateful ignorance justifies it in your mind.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
226d

@rajk999 said

I notice you did not respond to my statement:

"Their interpretations of the Quran are at variance with what every single government ever established by Muslims practiced."

Is that an admission the statement is true? If so, who cares if some extremists interpret it differently? The same could be said of virtually every religion on Earth.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
226d

@no1marauder said
I'm doubting the Quran makes any such claims on Muslims that they MUST convert or kill all non-Muslims. And the vast majority of Muslims don't see that either.
You obviously have never , ever read the whole Quaran . You really should actually do some research before spouting off your opinions .

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
226d

@caissad4 said
You obviously have never , ever read the whole Quaran . You really should actually do some research before spouting off your opinions .
What makes you more knowledgeable about the Quran than the vast majority of practicing Muslims?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
226d

@no1marauder said
I notice you did not respond to my statement:

"Their interpretations of the Quran are at variance with what every single government ever established by Muslims practiced."

Is that an admission the statement is true? If so, who cares if some extremists interpret it differently? The same could be said of virtually every religion on Earth.
Once again . The Quaran specifically states that the Quaran must be followed exactly as written . To be a real Muslim you MUST follow the Quaran without any exceptions . .