Why do liberals support Hamas?

Why do liberals support Hamas?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
223d
1 edit

@divegeester
Notice MB did not deign to respond to your question, then why would we support Ukraine in its fight against Putin?
Obviously he is in love with Putin just like Trump and therefore Putin can do no wrong and it is perfectly natural to attack Ukraine because Putin says they are Nazi's.......

Moves
223d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
A right wing fukk-wit ignoring the essence of a post.

🤣
a left wig fuk injecting race where it doesnt belong or apply

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
223d

@mott-the-hoople said
a left wig fuk injecting race where it doesnt belong or apply
You are a fukking racist.

And still you miss the essence of what I wrote.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
223d
5 edits

@shavixmir said
A right wing fukk-wit ignoring the essence of a post.

🤣
I have to concur with Mott.

'Israeli' is not a race. Israel is a diverse mix of races.
Palestine is not defined by a race either.
I would posit that Hamas, who you support, are a racist organisation, but need confirmation on that, are they equal opportunity employers, do they allow transmans, asians, hispanics, blue eyed blonde hair white fellows and gayboys?

There's one racist here and that's you Pseud Boy, remember when you point your index finger and say 'racist' there are 3 fingers pointing back at you, the middle finger, the ring finger and the little finger are pointing at you and they're saying 'Nah, you're the racist.'

Moves
223d

@wajoma said

I would posit that Hamas, who you support, are a racist organisation, but need confirmation on that, are they equal opportunity employers, do they allow transmans, asians, hispanics, blue eyed blonde hair white fellows and gayboys?

Ther ...[text shortened]... e ring finger and the little finger are pointing at you and they're saying 'Nah, you're the racist.'
screaming racism is when you know a lib has lost their argument

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
223d

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
Notice MB did not deign to respond to your question
Oh I noticed 🙂

MB

Moves
223d

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
Notice MB did not deign to respond to your question, then why would we support Ukraine in its fight against Putin?
Obviously he is in love with Putin just like Trump and therefore Putin can do no wrong and it is perfectly natural to attack Ukraine because Putin says they are Nazi's.......
Because the west started it by expanding NATO to Russia's doorstep.
The USA already wants to invade Mexico under the guise of fighting the drug cartels.
Just think if Mexico was about to become a soviet block country. We would already be warring with Mexico to eliminate the threat and you know it.

MB

Moves
223d

@divegeester said
Interesting point.

Do you think the Ukrainians have the right to defend themselves?
Ukrainians are naive pawns in the USA/Russia proxy war. We all know what pawns are useful for, to be sacrificed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
223d

@metal-brain said
Ukrainians are naive pawns in the USA/Russia proxy war. We all know what pawns are useful for, to be sacrificed.
Dodge noted.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
223d

@wajoma said

Ther ...[text shortened]... e ring finger and the little finger are pointing at you and they're saying 'Nah, you're the racist.'
Oh please. Says the guy who talks about aliens, hordes of people flooding the borders with their “culture of violence and raping”.

The last thing anyone is waiting for is the alt-right definition of “I am not a racist.”

Moron.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
223d

@mott-the-hoople said
screaming racism is when you know a lib has lost their argument
You are a racist. Moron.

Now, you condemn Palestinian attorcities on Israeli civilians, and your argument that Israel can kill civilians is because it is defending itself.

I posted two links showing that Israel and Israeli’s have been attacking Palestinians for years, often just to grab more land… answer that. Does that change your opinion about Palestinian civilians being murdered?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
223d
2 edits

@shavixmir
Israeli's were warned repeatedly not to build the settlements on Palestinian land and now are paying for it.
I remember my time in Israel, I play guitar and mandolin and such and my first trip, working trip, was in 1990 and went to a local coffeehouse and a dude named Bruce Brill was there playing banjo, I grabbed a mandolin and played with him till they closed and he went to his car and got out two of the biggest handguns I ever saw. I asked what were they for, he goes, I live in one of the settlements and have to protect myself, as he loaded his two girls, 4 and 5 yo in the car. I go, well, if you want to live in such circumstances, Ok, but to bring two little girls in there where you could be killed by pissed off Palestinians, it seemed nuts to me ATT and history is proving me correct. That said, it is in the Hamas play book they want to destroy Israel so the fight goes on, what are we up to now, 1200 dead?
One problem, the rockets Palestinians are using seem to be designed by Iran so it is up in the air if Iran will start trouble now, say in Lebanon and what will Hizballah do, they have already fired off some rockets on Israeli farms, so far seeming a minor gesture to show solidarity to Hamas, but we will see if they join the party big time.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
223d

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
Israeli's were warned repeatedly not to build the settlements on Palestinian land and now are paying for it.
I remember my time in Israel, I play guitar and mandolin and such and my first trip, working trip, was in 1990 and went to a local coffeehouse and a dude named Bruce Brill was there playing banjo, I grabbed a mandolin and played with him till they closed ...[text shortened]... Hamas play book they want to destroy Israel so the fight goes on, what are we up to now, 1200 dead?
Don't get me wrong, I despise religous fanatism all round; that being said, I also despise non-religious fanatism. The middle ground and civilians are what usuallly pay the price for fundamentalism.

Israel has not been nice to the Palestinians. Whether it's controlling where they live, torturing children, bombing civilians or grabbing their land.
And obviously every tale has two sides. But in this, the Palestinians really are an oppressed group. With refugees in foreign countries often being "Stateless".

Equally obvious is Israel's complete paranoia about being wiped out by anti-semitic peoples; for sure, the Arab rhetoric doesn't do much to appease that paranoia.

One could go back to actor and reactor, bringing us back to Israel taking more than their alloted share of land and forcing many Palestinians to become refugees. But, then, Nazism, Britain, promises broken after WW1... the roots of land grab can be traced waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to however far one wishes to stretch.

So, looking back isn't going to offer any solutions. The only way to break this circle of oppression and hatred is intervention. And I've said this before: like system therapy for a family, Israel and Palestine need an intervention and system therapy on a national level.

Without that, there will be no end to it all.
The "how" is the question our wise leaders should be worrying themselves over.

Moves
222d

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
I remember my time in Israel, I play guitar and mandolin and such and my first trip, working trip, was in 1990 and went to a local coffeehouse and a dude named Bruce Brill was there playing banjo, I grabbed a mandolin and played with him till they closed ...[text shortened]... eeming a minor gesture to show solidarity to Hamas, but we will see if they join the party big time.
“Israeli's were warned repeatedly not to build the settlements on Palestinian land ”

show me the borders of this country of palestine

Moves
222d

@shavixmir said
Don't get me wrong, I despise religous fanatism all round; that being said, I also despise non-religious fanatism. The middle ground and civilians are what usuallly pay the price for fundamentalism.

Israel has not been nice to the Palestinians. Whether it's controlling where they live, torturing children, bombing civilians or grabbing their land.
And obviously every t ...[text shortened]... e no end to it all.
The "how" is the question our wise leaders should be worrying themselves over.
define what is a “ palestinian”