1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 13:32
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The Clintons are very much still apart of the big political picture

Hillary still gives her 2 cents about the situation, and it is Hillary who funded the dossier about Trump that is an ongoing investigation.

Naturally, Hillary not being under investigation for colluding with Russians to obtain the dossier does not concern you.

Perhaps Trump's biggest accomplishment is publicizing the deep state and their media goons.
    Awww, bless your heart, you thought i was planning on debating the clintons with you. That's simply adorable. And frankly, a little heartbreaking because of how oblivious you are.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 14:10
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    Awww, bless your heart, you thought i was planning on debating the clintons with you. That's simply adorable. And frankly, a little heartbreaking because of how oblivious you are.
    Central to the Mueller Farrago is the 'dossier.'

Without it, no FISA warrants to surveil Trump, et al......

No Comey leaks

No special prosecutor

Soooo....the dossier cannot be ignored.

And here's what it implies:

Russia is a dictatorship.
    Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
    The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 14:17
    Central to the Mueller Farrago is the 'dossier.'

Without it, no FISA warrants to surveil Trump, et al......

No Comey leaks

No special prosecutor

Soooo....the dossier cannot be ignored.

And here's what it implies:

Russia is a dictatorship.
    Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
    The 'information' in the infamous ...[text shortened]... ccurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.
    wooooohoooo, moved to collusion stuff now, mueller and trump. your mind is like a rabid weasel high on meth, cocaine and a redbull IV.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 14:41
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    not to mention you would be at a severe disadvantage trying to defend the Clintons...LOL
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 15:03
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    not to mention you would be at a severe disadvantage trying to defend the Clintons...LOL
    The Clintons were a GOP God send.

They are the gift that keeps on giving...........

Sadly, they may have to run Hillary again in 2020.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 20:20
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    The USA has a Problem. If a supreme court is a battelground Fairness is the first victim.

In fact whodey has a Point: Why is the committee not enough?
    No1 has a Point: Would anyone even consider a full Investigation by the FBI is not completely confident?

The time elapsed is not a Point. Kavanaugh could plead on this only if he would admit the roiginal Charge, ask for forgiveness and explain how he changed since.
    It sounds like he was too drunk to remember. But they are going to push this through no matter the political cost. They seem unable to listen to their constituents who want an investigation and don't want K confirmed EVER. But that matters little to the republicans.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 22:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 00:06
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    It sounds like he was too drunk to remember. But they are going to push this through no matter the political cost. They seem unable to listen to their constituents who want an investigation and don't want K confirmed EVER. But that matters little to the republicans.
    I am all for an investigation. I want her to testify so she can answer tough questions. I doubt she will, but I hope it happens. Let the truth come out.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 00:23

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 00:28

11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 00:46
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It works both ways.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/24/republicans-congress-face-death-threats-anti-trump/
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 01:461 edit

13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 03:331 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What do getting death threats have to do with anything?

Kavanaugh should have the same rights as Ford, or do you disagree?

Ford says she was drinking, can't remember where she was or the exact day it happened and was drinking and with no witnesses. Now she says she can't give testimony?

How is this fair to Kavanaugh? Now if it is only women's rights you care about, what about Kav's daughters and wife and mother?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 03:57

15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 06:22
    There is no proof for either side, so all we have is reasonable doubt. I will now supply the reasonable doubt to exclude the testimony of Christine Ford.

1. It happened 30 or 40 some years ago. Why wait this long? Sure, it is possible that she was traumatized from the attack, but we all know if Kav was not being put on the Supreme Court, nothing would ...[text shortened]... ruling in the past. More bad blood.

Now it's your turn Dims. Why should we believe Ford?
    You believe Kavanaugh because you’re a dope.

I’m not gonna judge in this case, as I’ve already pointed out. But to suggest you believe this horrible man before all the facts are known is moronic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree