23 Mar '21 23:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Mar '21 23:292 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Wrong. I never disputed this his leftist ideology. I simply pointed out that his content appeals to those on the far right, like David Duke.

As already pointed out, Blumenthal works with propagandist organizations like Russia Today, including one assignment funded by the Kremlin. This helps explain his "Russia hysteria" claims on Tucker Carlson's show, an infamously far-right figure known for spreading conspiracy theories.

This is the type of person Duchess chooses to get her content from, and who she cites to defend the authoritarian government of China.
  4. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Mar '21 23:56
    This is an interesting statement.

The US literally imprisoned combatants they found in Afghanistan there, but the concentration camps in China are far more general, targeting a far broader portion of the population.

It does not consist of enemy combatants.

But we also have difficulties knowing the truth about these things because journalists are essentially not able to report on it.

Do you condemn the internment, Duchess?
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Mar '21 23:59
    This is quite interesting because I think you are someone who frequently accuses people of racism and bias with no evidence, but when China is involved, it is suddenly a situation where evidence is very relevant.

Nevermind the fact that Australia & New Zealand recognize that the evidence has been mounting:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-australia-newzealand/australia-new-zealand-say-clear-evidence-of-rights-abuses-in-chinas-xinjiang-idUSKBN2BE346

It's also funny that the Chinese government does not allow reporting on what is going on in an effort to hide all of the evidence.
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 00:03
    It was actually the case that the Red Cross inspected Guantanamo and is the source of much of our information that constitutes our detailed complaints about Guantanamo:

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) inspected the camp in June 2004. In a confidential report issued in July 2004 and leaked to The New York Times in November 2004, Red Cross inspectors accused the U.S. military of using "humiliating acts, solitary confinement, temperature extremes, and use of forced positions" against prisoners. The inspectors concluded that "the construction of such a system, whose stated purpose is the production of intelligence, cannot be considered other than an intentional system of cruel, unusual and degrading treatment and a form of torture." The United States government reportedly rejected the Red Cross findings at the time.[105][106][107]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_detention_camp
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 02:111 edit

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 02:151 edit

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 02:252 edits

10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 04:38
    You’re the only person, so far as I know, who constantly says she’s better or more knowlegable than the rest of us... on a whole cascade of subjects. History, negotiating, racism, racism against non-Asians, etc.
    The list is nigh on endless.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 04:42
    Yes you have.
    But, at the same time, you’ve not criticized or condemned the Chinese government once over this issue.

Indeed, when asked on this subject, you either defend the Chinese government, change the subject or parry with: “Westen racism.... blah blah blah...”

I guess your just not allowed to directly hold the Chinese government responsible for their behaviour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree