1. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 13:58
    Oh and add to that the rapes and sexual abuses conducted by US soldiers that is only criminal when conducted by Saddam's sons.
  2. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:02
    BTW... Kurds are like Jews where if you do not gas them when you get the chance more people will die and everyone will end up in a big prison.
  3. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:05
    Originally posted by Salad45
    Oh and add to that the rapes and sexual abuses conducted by US soldiers that is only criminal when conducted by Saddam's sons.
    US soldiers commiting crimes like that deserve a fate as bad or worse than Saddam found.
  4. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:06
    BTW... Kurds are like Jews where if you do not gas them when you get the chance more people will die and everyone will end up in a big prison.
    please my friend...don't be like that. This world has enough horrors with out impotents spreading hate.
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:07
    Originally posted by highdraw
    please my friend...don't be like that. This world has enough horrors with out impotents spreading hate.
    He's just trying to get banned in record time. He's doing quite a good job of it as well.
  6. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:07
    Cool so when can we start invading America and kill 100,000 - 1,000,000 men women and children??
  7. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:08
    Originally posted by Barts
    He's just trying to get banned in record time. He's doing quite a good job of it as well.
    My record is 1.3 seconds.
  8. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:09
    But both spread hate.
  9. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:11
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    Maybe the US should make a point of taking these people out first.
    No...they shouldn't. I know you are set in your view..I believe we are liberating these people in Iraq.
  10. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:13
    No...they shouldn't. I know you are set in your view..I believe we are liberating these people in Iraq.
    People believe in Jesus too it doesn't make him real.
  11. Joined
    25 Oct '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:15
    BTW... it doesn't matter what you believe you are leaving Iraq as best as possible and they DON'T want YOU ther.
  12. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:19
    I'm not sure if the price was too high. What would the price of leaving Saddam and his 2 knucklehead sons in power would have been. If he gassed another couple of towns...would you have been there saying we let Saddam rule there to long we should have done more to oust him?

I agree I think that something should be done about the other awful dictators i ...[text shortened]... whatever action the US takes there are always a sizable group of people there to tear us down.
    We don't know what that price of leaving Saddam is power would have been, we do know what the price of invasion was and it isn't pretty. As to him gassing a few more towns, I'd rate that as very unlikely. Take a look at the threads around here about the weapon inspectors, Saddam most likely didn't have any WMD anymore. I know that Uther found a link somewhere talking about small quantities being found from time to time, but that means absolutely nothing, you can still find mustard gas shells from WWI here in Belgium as well.

As for this "If he gassed another couple of towns...would you have been there saying we let Saddam rule there to long we should have done more to oust him?" I'd very much like you to keep your straw-men to yourself. The closest I have ever come of saying anything like that was my comment on this thread about Eastern Congo and that was only to point out that if the USA wants to invade countries for humanitarian reasons, that there are then a whole lot of better options than Iraq.
  13. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:20
    Cool so when can we start invading America and kill 100,000 - 1,000,000 men women and children??
    you are simply a coward and Baffoon.
  14. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 14:29
    Originally posted by Barts
    We don't know what that price of leaving Saddam is power would have been, we do know what the price of invasion was and it isn't pretty. As to him gassing a few more towns, I'd rate that as very unlikely. Take a look at the threads around here about the weapon inspectors, Saddam most likely didn't have any WMD anymore. I know that Uther found a link somewhere ...[text shortened]... es for humanitarian reasons, that there are then a whole lot of better options than Iraq.
    It may have been unlikely that he did gas more of his people.....I think it is very likely that he would have continued to abuse his people and that his sons would have continued to rape women.

Again...i do agree that there are some horrible places and situations in this world...and they should all be fixed.....How can we do it? Where do we start? My mind is open...we can debate which place is more horrible....or if there are underlieing reasons for trying to cleanse one awful place before another...but lets stop the dictators from bullying there own people...and don't immediatly jump on the US every single time we try to do something about anything....

Has the US ever down anything good in your minds?
  15. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 15:131 edit
    It may have been unlikely that he did gas more of his people.....I think it is very likely that he would have continued to abuse his people and that his sons would have continued to rape women.

Again...i do agree that there are some horrible places and situations in this world...and they should all be fixed.....How can we do it? Where do we start? My m we try to do something about anything....

Yes, that is likely but as bad as it is, it is not a reason to invade a country.

Again...i do agree that there are some horrible places and situations in this world...and they should all be fixed.....How can we do it? Where do we start? My mind is open...we can debate which place is more horrible....or if there are underlieing reasons for trying to cleanse one awful place before another...but lets stop the dictators from bullying there own people...and don't immediatly jump on the US every single time we try to do something about anything....

Rule 1 might be "try not to make it worse", the last decade in Iraq suggests that rule might have been broken here.

You seem to have a bit of a persecution complex.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree