1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 01:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    You also appear to be making assurances to us here about the nature of the Iranian nuclear programme.
    When have I ever done that?
    You are seeing things.

Did you drop acid?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 01:46
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Did you drop acid?
    You said something about Romney and Santorum claiming Iran is a threat to other countries and that they are both campaigning on the claim that Iran should not have a nuclear program, even if there is no evidence that it is anything other than a peaceful nuclear power program and that this means that Romney is either a deliberate liar or a complete idiot.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 02:00
    You need to look up the word responsibility in a dictionary. You obviously don't know the meaning of the word.
    You certainly appear to be vouching for what Ahmadinejad says and means and, at the same time, for Iran's nuclear programme. That's why I used the expression "take responsibility". I don't think either of us need to look in a dictionary in order to understand the point I am making.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 14:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    You said something about Romney and Santorum claiming Iran is a threat to other countries and that they are both campaigning on the claim that Iran should not have a nuclear program, even if there is no evidence that it is anything other than a peaceful nuclear power program and that this means that Romney is either a deliberate liar or a complete idiot.
    Romney said that Iran will get nuclear weapons under Obama. He made that statement without any evidence to support it.

http://nation.foxnews.com/mitt-romney/2011/11/13/romney-iran-will-get-nukes-under-obama-not-under-me

Romney is a nostradumbass. He thinks he can see into the future like god.

YouTube
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 18:44
    Romney said that Iran will get nuclear weapons under Obama. He made that statement without any evidence to support it.
    And yet Romney is probably right about Iran getting nuclear weapons sooner rather than later, and Obama (and Paul, for that matter) probably thinks so too.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 19:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    And yet Romney is probably right about Iran getting nuclear weapons sooner rather than later, and Obama (and Paul, for that matter) probably thinks so too.
    That is mere speculation. Speculation is not evidence.

Leon Panetta stated that Iran was not working on a nuclear weapon. Did you watch that short film clip I provided?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 23:18
    That is mere speculation. Speculation is not evidence.

Leon Panetta stated that Iran was not working on a nuclear weapon. Did you watch that short film clip I provided?
    If I were Iran I would be developing nuclear weapons and I would feel it was fully justifiable and necessary. If I were Leon Panetta - who knows - perhaps I would state that Iran was not working on a nuclear weapon.
  8. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    If I were Iran I would be developing nuclear weapons and I would feel it was fully justifiable and necessary. If I were Leon Panetta - who knows - perhaps I would state that Iran was not working on a nuclear weapon.
    Maybe you ARE Leon Panetta...!
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:36
    Originally posted by spruce112358
    No, he's John W. Booth.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:37
    I have had enough trouble with allegations of multiple accounts so no comment.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:38
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    No, he's John W. Booth.
    "John W. Booth" was deleted at my request. I WAS John W. Booth but then reverted to FMF again.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:39
    Would you be developing a nuclear deterrent if you were the Iranian leadership?
  13. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Would you be developing a nuclear deterrent if you were the Iranian leadership?
    Of course. Being in Club Nuke carries huge benefits to prestige and influence even though the weapons themselves are never used.

PS. And I was joking about LP (I think...hmmmm.......!)
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 04:59
    PS. And I was joking about LP (I think...hmmmm.......!)
    Well I'm sorry. I find Leon Panetta comments just cut too close to the bone.
  15. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 05:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well I'm sorry. I find Leon Panetta comments just cut too close to the bone.
    What about a movie re-make: "Being Leon Panetta"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree