1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 04:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    I thought Kev had written this. When will one of you break from group think and see facts for what they are?
    When will you realise that if blind people are fixing computers and breaking privacy laws and nobody has seen any of these emails... there’s something fishy about the story?

You can’t see facts. All you believe are the lies your bubble keeps telling you.
    Even when we show you what is clearly there for the world to see: trump admitting to asking foreign countries to intervene... on TV... you still don’t take it in.

And you wonder why the US alt-right are considered a joke across the globe?

Put on your maga hat, wave your flag, carry your semi-automatic into a restaurant and don’t wear a mask.
    Believe in your Qanon malarkey, obviously Tom Hanks is a child eating satanist...

White power, incels, fake militias (street gangs is what they are), trump... it’s so desperately pathetic and toxic.
    It’s like watching a trailer park muppet show, where Miss Piggy has been bleached white (against Corona), has a crack problem and Kermit’s been hanged from a burning cross... we don’t like those French types around here!
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 06:05
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Im afraid some in our law enforcement may be complicit themselves. When Trump gets re-elected we will get to the bottom of things.
    When Trump gets re-elected

Pigs might fly, but I doubt it.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 09:20
    Desperate times, desperate threads.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '20 16:15
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Problem: We can't even get the DoJ to admit the emails exist, after ten months of being in FBI hands, let alone speak of "crimes".
    Do you mean the DoJ that is run by Trump's right-hand-man William Barr?

Don't you think that if something was there, he'd break his neck running to "Donnie" about it?
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    19 Oct '20 16:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    Ahh “purported” The trump team would call that ‘plausible deniability’ when the actual truth comes out.
    IT'S UNDENIABLE NOW THE LAPTOP WAS HUNTER'S AND THE EMAILS ARE REAL.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '20 16:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    I thought Kev had written this. When will one of you break from group think and see facts for what they are?
    Republicans talking about "groupthink" when they are guilty of "Trumpthink"? Please.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Oct '20 16:20
    @dood111 said
    "Please, please, please, oh God, oh God, OH GOD, let it be true!!!"
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 02:54
    @dood111 said
    It’s undeniable that you are extremely gullible, incredibly course and poetically swelling in moronity.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 11:09
    @shavixmir said
    It’s undeniable that you are extremely gullible, incredibly course and poetically swelling in moronity.
    Oh, do no way the emails are authentic? We'll see who is gullible.

FBI Confirms Hunter Biden Emails are 'Authentic' and NOT 'Russian Disinformation'

The FBI has confirmed that the emails leaked from Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive are, in fact, "authentic," and not part of a "Russian disinformation campaign" as claimed by Democrats and their media allies.
    --------------

Stay in your denial, say the link is not to be trusted, say whatever you want.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 12:22
    @earl-of-trumps said

FBI Confirms Hunter Biden Emails are 'Authentic' and NOT 'Russian Disinformation'

[i]The FBI has confirmed that the emails leaked from Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive are, in fact, "authentic," and not part of a "Russian disinformation campaign" as claimed by Democrats and their media alli ...[text shortened]... ]
    --------------

So... authentic eh?

Where’s the link to this story?
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 13:15
    @dood111 said
    EVIDENCE PLEASE AND REMEMBER AS IVE SAID BEFORE THE EMAILS DON’T PROVE ANY WRONG DOING BY JOE BIDEN.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 13:16
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]The FBI has confirmed that the emails leaked from Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive are, in fact, "authentic," and not part of a "Russian disinformation campaign" as claimed by Democrats and their media alli ...[text shortened]... ]
    --------------

Do you FBI as in the deep state.
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 13:201 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    EVIDENCE PLEASE AND REMEMBER AS IVE SAID BEFORE THE EMAILS DON’T PROVE ANY WRONG DOING BY JOE BIDEN.
    Since you say you haven't seen the emails how do you know they don't prove any wrongdoing by Joe Biden?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 13:22
    @dood111 said
    Since you haven't seen the emails how do you know they don't prove any wrongdoing by Joe Biden?
    I stupidly followed a link in the original thread about this and the extracts showed exactly the opposite of Biden Snr doing the bidding of Jnr and or Jnrs business associates.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 13:31
    @kevcvs57 said
    I stupidly followed a link in the original thread about this and the extracts showed exactly the opposite of Biden Snr doing the bidding of Jnr and or Jnrs business associates.
    Joe brags about doing it right here:
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree