1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 17:39
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The FBI has confirmed that the emails leaked from Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive are, in fact, "authentic," and not part of a "Russian disinformation campaign" as claimed by Democrats and their media allies.
    Fox news, right? Why would they lie?
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 17:43
    @shavixmir said
    So... authentic eh?

Where’s the link to this story?
    Damn, I forgot. Not sure this is the one but it will do.

DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Emails, Laptop ‘Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’ - DNI = Director of National Intelligence -

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said Hunter Biden’s recovered laptop and emails, which purportedly show Joe Biden had involvement in his son’s foreign business dealings, are “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

Ratcliffe’s comments, which refute claims made by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff that the emails are a smear attempt coming “from the Kremlin,” came during an appearance on FOX Business.

-----------

Oh, that shifty Schiff, eh

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/dni-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-emails-laptop-not-part-of-some-russian-disinformation-campaign/
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 17:46
    @handyandy said
    Fox news, right? Why would they lie?
    If they are using Director of National Intelligence, Ratcliff's name, they better not be.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 17:47
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Damn, I forgot. Not sure this is the one but it will do.

DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Emails, Laptop ‘Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’ - DNI = Director of National Intelligence -

[i]Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said Hunter Biden’s recovered laptop and emails, which purportedly show Joe Biden had involvement in ...[text shortened]... .com/news/dni-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-emails-laptop-not-part-of-some-russian-disinformation-campaign/
    A Russian disinformation campaign?? How inconsiderate!
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 20:09
    @handyandy said
    Yes, the democrats are slurring the Russians again. That narrative won't last long. Not
    after Ratcliff refuted it. He's higher up than FBI Wray, who has not denied it, BTW, he
    simply has not confirmed it.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 20:20
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yes, the democrats are slurring the Russians again. That narrative won't last long. Not
    after Ratcliff refuted it. He's higher up than FBI Wray, who has not denied it, BTW, he
    simply has not confirmed it.
    Forget it, Joe Biden could admit he took bribes to change US foreign policy on every TV network and his zombie fans would still insist he was innocent .
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:44
    @handyandy said
    Like I wrote earlier, facts are the facts about the corruption, the.... 'I will hold $10M for the big guy" is proof enough of Joe doing all this, big stuff. Point is, if it is a fact, why write about it. Let use write abut the sky.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:47
    @dood111 said
    Forget it, Joe Biden could admit he took bribes to change US foreign policy on every TV network and his zombie fans would still insist he was innocent .
    Prob is, libs here think WE are the zombies. So, if you were a martian looking at all this, which group would you think they would assess as the zombies....., the followers, the mob, the 'I want every one equal, everyone make the same money, everyone owns everything, Marxist-style". Libs, this is your wish, you know it, I know it, Sonhouse knows it, Suzy knows it, everyone knows it..
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:541 edit
    @AverageJoe1

Give us some facts, Joe. Some credible facts.

As usual, you're long on opinion and short on facts
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:57
    @kevcvs57 said
    I stupidly followed a link in the original thread about this and the extracts showed exactly the opposite of Biden Snr doing the bidding of Jnr and or Jnrs business associates.
    Forget that old history, check what is going on HOURLY! Stuff keeps surfacing. While I open a nice Russian River Red, 'Someone' out there is burning midnight oil unearthing all the crap Joe was into. You folks have chided the rich who make money while they sleep? Witness, Joe Biden!
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '20 21:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Forget that old history, check what is going on HOURLY! Stuff keeps surfacing. While I open a nice Russian River Red, 'Someone' out there is burning midnight oil unearthing all the crap Joe was into. You folks have chided the rich who make money while they sleep? Witness, Joe Biden!
    Facts, Joe! Do you recognize facts?
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 00:06
    @handyandy said
    Facts, Joe! Do you recognize facts?
    YouTube Here, Handy, you and Suzy come up with an answer to this. You are forbidden to use the word Trump or the word lie.!!! (just kidding as we know you have to use those words to communicate)

I sure hope this qualifies as facts after your snarky 'do you recognize facts?" whew, easy Handy

Standing by, we all await your response with baited breath. For a primer, the letter "H" stands for Hunter, and the big guy (the one who gets $10M) is Joe.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 01:16
    @dood111 said
    :-) Yup. It's like giving the straight skinny to the Flat Earth Society. Nice try lol
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 03:221 edit
    So... no proof of these emails yet, eh?

So. Let’s see:
    2016: Clinton’s emails.
    Something about an FBI investigation. Ultimately no prosecution and Comey gets fired.

2020: Biden emails.
    Something about an FBI investigation.
    trump threatening to fire the FBI director and Barr if they don’t start an investigation.

You know?
    You know, it’s like soooooo blatant. And believe me, whether it’s aliens or just people staring at wonder from abroad... it’s so blatant... everyone, except for the alt-right incel bubble of moronity can see it.

So, unless these aliens can’t get laid, blame women for it and arrive on Earth in intergalactic pick-up trucks, they’re not going to be pointing fingers at Hunter Biden anytime soon.

Just sayin’.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree