1. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 06:19
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    ... The number of conservatives that actually endorse this in the modern day is measured in the single percentages.

Prove me wrong.
    If we equate that statement to the notion that the genders should not be socially, politically and economically equal, then it just breaks the double digits for Republicans, although a large majority of both Democrats and Republicans are feminists without identifying as such:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 06:27
    Interesting.

This part is quite interesting, too:

But asked if they believe that “men and women should be social, political, and economic equals,” 82 percent of the survey respondents said they did, and just 9 percent said they did not.

I'd need far more information to even begin to tackle a question liek that.

I think that the nature of the wording is so stricky and people can mean so many different things if they answer 'no.'
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 00:381 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Did I say they had to?

No.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy............again.
    No problem Whodey, I know you know, just need to keep spelling out the basics to the academic pretender types around here.

You have a right to freedom of expression, but others do not have to provide you a platform.

Simple, concise, like a sharp knife through the BS

Edit: A minute of advertising in some of those big games costs many thousands of dollars and the anthem kneelers want it for free.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree