1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 01:04
    Assuming the person in office is someone you gladly voted for, would you take a bullet to save the life of your world leader?
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 01:06
    No.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 02:44
    @vivify said
    Assuming the person in office is someone you gladly voted for, would you take a bullet to save the life of your world leader?
    I would take a bullet for Obama. I would take a kiss goodbye for Trump.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 03:34
    @vivify said
    No.
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 14:25
    @handyandy said
    I would have dutifully jumped on the back of John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental, but sadly, it wouldn't have prevented his murder.
  6. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 14:27
    @handyandy said
    Virtue signal much?
  7. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 14:33
    If I've seen the bullet and can move fast enough to step between it and the PM I've voted for, the world has become a little weird.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 16:51
    @vivify said
    Here again, you fellers never see the big picture. Yes, if he were the only thing between us and loss of freedom and liberty for my children. Shoot me. Easy peasy.

But, you see, you folks see a leader as a dictator, apparently . There is a whole administration fighting for liberty and freedom, not one man. You now see what Vice Presidents are for. Whew. Kindergarten. Oh, you guys ARE for liberty and freedom, I assume? That is the only way you could understand my answer.

You don't even understand debt, reference the other thread, Trump Debt. Here is a primer. If my granny leaves me a $100K house, and you get one from your granny, you would probably rent it out for $1000/month, (10% of value). Cool, so would I. But, Here is what you would NOT do. Go to bank and BORROW (create a debt, horrors) $80,000 at 2.9%. You would invest that money in tax-free municipals at 4.9%. That means you are MAKING 2%, tax free while you are asleep.

And that, my friends, is why debt is SO GREAT!!! Trump figured it out, but does it on such grand scale that it sticks out to folks that 'just don't get it'. Whew.
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 16:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 17:02
    @vivify said
    Teddy Roosevelt....yes
    Reagan...yes
    Trump...yes
    Andrew Jackson......he was such a badass he could take care of himself, beat an attempted assassin with his cane and had to be pulled off of him before he bashed his brains in.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 17:12
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Lmao and so true. 😆
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 17:18
    @Cheesemaster
    My post you replied to was removed but I don't remember what it was, can you give me a clue?
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 17:361 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Here again, you fellers never see the big picture. Yes, if he were the only thing between us and loss of freedom and liberty for my children. Shoot me. Easy peasy.

But, you see, you folks see a leader as a dictator, apparently . There is a whole administration fighting for liberty and freedom, not one man. You now see what Vice Presidents are for. Whew. Kinde ...[text shortened]... it out, but does it on such grand scale that it sticks out to folks that 'just don't get it'. Whew.
    And that, my friends, is why debt is SO GREAT!!! Trump figured it out, but does it on such grand scale that it sticks out to folks that 'just don't get it'. Whew.

You people remember when the Republicans were the party that hated debt?
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 17:41
    @dood111 said
    Teddy Roosevelt....yes
    Reagan...yes
    Trump...yes
    Andrew Jackson......he was such a badass he could take care of himself, beat an attempted assassin with his cane and had to be pulled off of him before he bashed his brains in.
    The toughest President ever was a Democrat. Remember that! 😠
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 18:19
    @athousandyoung said
    You people remember when the Republicans were the party that hated debt?
    They still do.
    Have you been asleep for the last four months?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree