Your favorite lib media on the news

Your favorite lib media on the news

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
71d

MSNBC anchors Mock Virginia GOP Voters, and actually giggle...giggle..aboout the rape murder and hell of the illegal aliens. Rachel Maddow, a trans who makes $30M a year for working one day a week, . and Jen Psaki were laughing, while a 14 yr old girl was reported raped by Biden's cretin from Venezuala. and a 2 year old at a home near Jen Psaki was murdered.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-psaki-maddow-laugh-mock-virginia-voters-caring-border-crisis

I notice that race will be your issue going forward. Will you want to discuss policies? Or just race? Obama black. NY Mayor black. Tim Scott black. Race is outmoded news. We need to talk policies? What are Biden's plans for our future..
If he were judged too old to stand trial by the DOJ, is he not too old to run a country? I am just trying to free you little fellers up for discussion. Let's let Suzianne be our feature writer on race, and discuss busiiness.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
71d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
MSNBC anchors Mock Virginia GOP Voters, and actually giggle...giggle..aboout the rape murder and hell of the illegal aliens. Rachel Maddow, a trans who makes $30M a year for working one day a week, . and Jen Psaki were laughing, while a 14 yr old girl was reported raped by Biden's cretin from Venezuala. and a 2 year old at a home near Jen Psaki was murdered.

https://ww ...[text shortened]... ellers up for discussion. Let's let Suzianne be our feature writer on race, and discuss busiiness.
Funny how you're never concerned about rape or murder, unless those people are Mexican or black.

You think whites murdering blacks should go free. Remember Chauvin? Remember Zimmerman? Remember Rittenhouse?

D

Moves
71d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Funny how you're never concerned about rape or murder, unless those people are Mexican or black.

You think whites murdering blacks should go free. Remember Chauvin? Remember Zimmerman? Remember Rittenhouse?
Floyd's system was so full of drugs he was going to croak anyway, and Rittenhouse never killed any blacks, he killed a pedo and half shot off the arm of a wife beater only after they threatened him. Trigger control like a veteran. No loss.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
71d
2 edits

@suzianne said

You should be grateful for the anonymity of this message board I believe Rittenhouse has successfully taken down defamers that call him a murderer.

BTW you dumb Kant bytch, Rittenhouse defended himself against three white fellas, you're so screwed up by your own bitter and twisted racism.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said

https://ww ...[text shortened]... ellers up for discussion. Let's let Suzianne be our feature writer on race, and discuss busiiness.
Mmm I wonder if you or / and fox are lying their faces of again and you right wing turds are more than capable of using the rape of a young girl to further the interests of the orange pig that blocked border reform in the hope it earns him a few more % pints on his way to the right wing dictatorship in November.
We see you scum for what you are Joe so wipe those crocodile tears from your fat face.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
71d

@averagejoe1 said

So having read your stupid fox link it’s clear that you lied about the content you lying POS for using a tragedy in your racist pig culture war.
Fox had better get some dosh ready for another libel case

Lake Como

Moves
71d

@wajoma said
You should be grateful for the anonymity of this message board I believe Rittenhouse has successfully taken down defamers that call him a murderer.

BTW you dumb Kant bytch, Rittenhouse defended himself against three white fellas, you're so screwed up by your own bitter and twisted racism.
Sueher also mentions ZImmerman, but since y'all probably tired of correcting her comments, I will respectfully submit to Sueboy that Zimmerman was acquited. Here is a link. You people think the law was wrong about Zimmerman, and you think the law was wrong about Trump not found to be an insurrectionist. Wrong on both coujnts.
Why do people like Suzianne write stuff that we have to correct all the time? We are busy!!
Here is the story. Send us your story??

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/14/us/george-zimmerman-verdict-trayvon-martin.html

Lake Como

Moves
71d

@kevcvs57 said
Mmm I wonder if you or / and fox are lying their faces of again and you right wing turds are more than capable of using the rape of a young girl to further the interests of the orange pig that blocked border reform in the hope it earns him a few more % pints on his way to the right wing dictatorship in November.
We see you scum for what you are Joe so wipe those crocodile tears from your fat face.
My face is not fat, you must be confusing my face with my well-coifed hairbun.