1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 11:10
    https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/biden-claims-he-took-train-over-collapsed-key-bridge-it-had-no-rail-line
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 11:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/biden-claims-he-took-train-over-collapsed-key-bridge-it-had-no-rail-line
    This is how democracies die and civilisations collapse 😞
    If only the Romans could’ve stopped getting their bridges mixed up 🙄
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 12:16
    @kevcvs57 said
    This is how democracies die and civilisations collapse 😞
    If only the Romans could’ve stopped getting their bridges mixed up 🙄
    Hey, little feller....this ain't about bridges. It is not even about 'getting mixed up'. It is about a president of 350M people (including illegal alliens) who does not know if it is morning or night. Yeah, that president. Biden.
    Should I start a thread asking everyone to list how they are better off now than they were under Trump? My answer is good investments, better off in my sleep, don't you know.
    So, how are you better off? Like, what is a windfall to you that offsets what you now have to pay for a box of cereal and increased gas costs?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 01:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey, little feller....this ain't about bridges. It is not even about 'getting mixed up'. It is about a president of 350M people (including illegal alliens) who does not know if it is morning or night. Yeah, that president. Biden.
    Should I start a thread asking everyone to list how they are better off now than they were under Trump? My answer is good investments ...[text shortened]... a windfall to you that offsets what you now have to pay for a box of cereal and increased gas costs?
    Talk to your CEO buddies about this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree