1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 17:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So now we find this cancer called 911 pledging allegiance to ISIS before the shootings.

So it wasn't a gay hate crime, but another cancerous religious attack.

And all you asssholes making jokes can kiss my ancient ass.
    But don't the cancerous religious hate the crime of gayness?
    Last time I checked, Muslims are foresworn to kill all homosexuals.
    Apparently if you're not going to be with a woman or young boy, you can get with a goat like any self-respecting Muslim man should.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 19:58
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    But don't the cancerous religious hate the crime of gayness?
    Last time I checked, Muslims are foresworn to kill all homosexuals.
    Apparently if you're not going to be with a woman or young boy, you can get with a goat like any self-respecting Muslim man should.
    Oh, didn't you hear @sonhouse gets off by dudes kissing his ancient rear?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 20:02
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh, didn't you hear @sonhouse gets off by dudes kissing his ancient rear?
    Who doesn't enjoy a spirited crop dusting from one of the elders of the clan?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 20:11
    Who doesn't enjoy a spirited crop dusting from one of the elders of the clan?
    Hear hear!
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 20:20
    Hear hear!
    Out of curiosity, are pickled eggs on the menu?
    It's not a deal breaker, but, well, I've always had this, um, thing.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 20:28
    Out of curiosity, are pickled eggs on the menu?
    It's not a deal breaker, but, well, I've always had this, um, thing.
    No pickled eggs no party, my man. It's like not having some bagging
    when sharing tea.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 20:311 edit
    No pickled eggs no party, my man. It's like not having some bagging
    when sharing tea.
    By "bagging," it is assumed you mean "coin pursing," yes?

Do you imagine "sonhouse" has some connection to a 'rising moon'?
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 21:01
    By "bagging," it is assumed you mean "coin pursing," yes?

Do you imagine "sonhouse" has some connection to a 'rising moon'?
    I am more inclined to believe he likes visiting Cleveland by train,
    preferably a steam one.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 21:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html

Shooter dead plus 20 or more in the bar dead.

Maybe premature but sounds like a hate crime to me.

Guy comes in fully loaded with AK47 type rifle and shoots indiscriminately into the crowed bar.

Doesn't sound like an ISIS type attack but we may never know unless the guy has ISIS literature at his residence.
    Last count I saw was 50 dead, 53 wounded.

Apparently, this guy called 911 during the attack claiming an ISIS connection.

And, of course, Donald Trump couldn't resist making this all about him. This morning he tweeted, "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

Not a word about the families of those who were killed and wounded. Thanks, Donald, for making it all about you yet again.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 22:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Last count I saw was 50 dead, 53 wounded.

Apparently, this guy called 911 during the attack claiming an ISIS connection.

And, of course, Donald Trump couldn't resist making this all about him. This morning he tweeted, "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must ...[text shortened]... es of those who were killed and wounded. Thanks, Donald, for making it all about you yet again.
    Oh dear.
    He's making it "about him," in the sense that he's the only one willing and able to call a camel effing redneck, well, a camel effing redneck.
    Everyone else in a position of power cowers in the corner, fearful of offending the pieces of chit who have overrun Europe the, well, pieces of chit that they are.
    Their brother in arms, their brutha from a different mutha, Barrak Hussein "Barry Soetoro" Obama, Mr. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if, er, Okie Dokie Hisself, refuses to "speculate" as to inspirations or causes thereof, even while the FBI had already announced this guy's STATED holy war intent.
    Yeah: it's all about that racist Trump, while MSM, the POTUS and every other source slithers away, this one overtly, obviously racist prick calls it what it is:
    ISLAM, business as usual.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 22:58
    Pulse, which is one of the biggest nightclubs in Orlando, Florida, was holding a Latin-themed event that was nearing its end when a man opened fire inside.

Shortly afterwards, the nightclub posted on its Facebook page: "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running." - BBC

Did i read that correctly, a maniac runs amok with a gun, kills fifty people and they post something on their facebook page warning people to run away? Wow virtulisation of the world is worse than I suspected.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 23:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Pulse, which is one of the biggest nightclubs in Orlando, Florida, was holding a Latin-themed event that was nearing its end when a man opened fire inside.

Shortly afterwards, the nightclub posted on its Facebook page: "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running." - BBC

Did i read that correctly, a maniac runs amok with a gun, kills fifty peopl ...[text shortened]... ebook page warning people to run away? Wow virtulisation of the world is worse than I suspected.
    Or how about the people who hear the shots and immediately think to Twitter it?
    It's one effed up world.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 02:26
    I guess it's a bad idea to hang out in gay bars after 2am anymore.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 04:131 edit
    Oh dear.
    He's making it "about him," in the sense that he's the only one willing and able to call a camel effing redneck, well, a camel effing redneck.
    Everyone else in a position of power cowers in the corner, fearful of offending the pieces of chit who have overrun Europe the, well, pieces of chit that they are.
    Their brother in arms, their brutha f ...[text shortened]... ne overtly, obviously racist prick calls it what it is:
    [b]ISLAM
    , business as usual.[/b]
    Establishing a motive for a crime is important, of course. It needs to be talked about. But at some point people need to talk about the role of mental illness in any kind of mass shooting, along with what constitute reasonable safeguards against weapons getting into the hands of the mentally ill.

If this mass murderer showed no signs of being mentally deranged before the incident in the way he demonstrated himself to be by his actions in Orlando, then I don't see how what happened (or his assumed motivation) should affect ordinary people's gun rights in so far as them having the right to bear arms.

But the mental health factor as it relates to those rights, the procedures for obtaining firearms, along with what kinds of weaponry people have access to, should most certainly be talked about. People in positions of leadership should be talking about these things and not just the motivations of murderers.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 06:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Establishing a motive for a crime is important, of course. It needs to be talked about. But at some point people need to talk about the role of mental illness in any kind of mass shooting, along with what constitute reasonable safeguards against weapons getting into the hands of the mentally ill.

If this mass murderer showed no signs of being mentally derang ...[text shortened]... ns of leadership should be talking about these things and not just the motivations of murderers.
    Indeed.
    Couldn't agree more.

So let's apply that very progressive, very safety-first thinking to, oh... I don't know... how about the incident as it was described in the Boston bombing?
    Setting aside the veracity question, what type of weapon was used for the bombing on Boylston?
    Pressure cooker.
    Two, in fact.
    So--- applying the very progressive expectations of leadership as has been described--- one can only wonder where America's leadership stands on safeguarding her people by keeping pressure cookers out of the hands of the mentally deranged.
    I think it's fair to say that any reasonable, forward-thinking citizen will want to see this issue pushed into the spotlight and hold their leadership to much higher standards on something so vital to the society's well-being.
    Who really cares if you can see them coming from miles away, when the REAL solution is simply having significant barriers in place which keep people from walking into a store and just buying a pressure cooker off the shelf?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree