2016 The Movie

2016 The Movie

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
VR

I'll assume you know what hypocrite means and ask
you to substantiate this unwarranted attack.
wg59,

Ask away! 😛

-VR

F

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
And you don't even know what is being talked about! It is about something said between myself and Dive.
Why did you call Kewpie a hypocrite?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why did you call Kewpie a hypocrite?
FMF,

Were you feeling left out of the conversation?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by Kewpie
Happy New Year Rusty! 😀
Kewpie,

Same to you of course! 😉

-VR

F

Moves
02 Jan 17

Were you feeling left out of the conversation?
No not really, but there is something distinctly dishonest about a lot of what you think passes for "banter" and this is being pointed out to you now as you are asked to explain why you called Kewpie a hypocrite. You can just continue to dodge it if you want.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by FMF
No not really, but there is something distinctly dishonest about a lot of what you think passes for "banter" and this is being pointed out to you now as you are asked to explain why you called Kewpie a hypocrite. You can just continue to dodge it if you want.
FMF,

She claims not to like to argue then gets involved in a conversation that didn't have anything to do with her. Does that sound like someone who is doing something they claim not to like doing?

Being you are missing it, I guess I have to point it out for you!!!
I don't even know why I bother to answer you sillyness! I have to stop doing that.

-VR

F

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

She claims not to like to argue then gets involved in a conversation that didn't have anything to do with her. Does that sound like someone who is doing something they claim not to like doing?
She said "I don't get what Suzianne and Very Rusty are on about." Does that make her a "hypocrite"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by FMF
She said "I don't get what Suzianne and Very Rusty are on about." Does that make her a "hypocrite"?
FMF,

One should always practice what they preach. Of course you don't do it yourself, why would you expect it of others.

THE END
-VR

F

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by divegeester to Very Rusty
You really are quite an unpleasant person aren't you.
And yet I get the impression he very much sees himself as funny and personable.

Australia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by FMF
And yet I get the impression he very much sees himself as funny and personable.
You don't need to defend me, FMF, I don't feel VR is actually trying to make sensible statements - he's just celebrating his new year! 😀

F

Moves
02 Jan 17

You don't need to defend me, FMF, I don't feel VR is actually trying to make sensible statements - he's just celebrating his new year! 😀
I don't think the mealy-mouthed and dishonest nature of his lumbering "banter" is only directed at you, Kewpie. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Kewpie,

Of course you do know I do not drink alcohol. You certainly don't need FMF to defend you, as you are perfectly capable of doing so for yourself. I have nothing personal against you. It is just that you say you don't like to argue, then get involved in something that didn't really concern you to start with. Were you just defending other people?

Kind Regards,
As Always,
-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
02 Jan 17

FMF,

Being you are missing it, I guess I have to point it out for you!!!
I don't even know why I bother to answer you sillyness! I have to stop doing that.

-VR
You don't understand the word hypocrite.

I don't like doing the washing-up but I still do it!

Australia

Moves
02 Jan 17

Kewpie,

Of course you do know I do not drink alcohol. You certainly don't need FMF to defend you, as you are perfectly capable of doing so for yourself. I have nothing personal against you. It is just that you say you don't like to argue, then get involved in something that didn't really concern you to start with. Were you just defending other people?

Kind Regards,
As Always,
-VR
I wasn't "getting involved", I was just making a casual forum comment. No biggie. Now that this thread has become boring I'll wander off again.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

I wasn't "getting involved", I was just making a casual forum comment. No biggie. Now that this thread has become boring I'll wander off again.
Kewpie,

I've known you many years now. I know you just don't make casual comments. It appeared to me you were taking sides, and against Suz & myself.

Kind Regards,
As Always,
-VR