7,000 British People

7,000 British People

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
Who says I'm not? Just because I don't whine on here about medical conditions doesn't mean I don't have any! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Did you ever stop a second to consider that?

How odd do you think he must look to others sitting outside in the snow?

-VR
Referencing Raynaud's was relevant to the post I made. I wasn't whining about it.

And when I said I sat outside in the snow, I meant at an outside table. Only you would need that explained to you. 😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Referencing Raynaud's was relevant to the post I made. I wasn't whining about it.

And when I said I sat outside in the snow, I meant at an outside table. Only you would need that explained to you. 😡
Don't need anything explained to me. Don't you think you look odd sitting outside a cafe in the snow with the smokers? Perhaps you just look like another ashtray smoker to the passer by.

You are discussing a health issue, which I consider whining about a problem. I never do that personally, but you want to whine continue doing so. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have a circulation problem (Raynaud's phenomenon) which only really becomes a issue in the winter months. For most people with this condition it is the cold that triggers their symptoms (cold hands, chilblains etc) but for me it is the central heating and the sudden change of temperature when I go indoors that is the trigger.

As a result, I am often found sittin ...[text shortened]... that I am among the 7,000 British people who sit outside in the snow to drink their cappuccino.

πŸ‘»
I'll keep this in mind when I wonder about people, sitting outside coffeeshops in the cold.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
Don't need anything explained to me. Don't you think you look odd sitting outside a cafe in the snow with the smokers? Perhaps you just look like another ashtray smoker to the passer by.

You are discussing a health issue, which I consider whining about a problem. I never do that personally, but you want to whine continue doing so. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Not many hamsters in your wheel, hey?

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
What other things do you supose might well be true about only approximately 7,000 British people?
The number of people living in the village of Bannockburn in Scotland where the famous battle was fought in 1314.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
The number of people living in the village of Bannockburn in Scotland where the famous battle was fought in 1314.
the number of people in the uk that like AMERICANS.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Nov 18

The number of British people who would think Rusty was an okay sort of bloke.

Moves
08 Nov 18

@deepthought said
That's because a black and white television licence costs less than a colour licence. I think that there are far more than 7,000 people in Britain who don't mind saving money by sacrificing a feature that is unimportant to them for a small saving. Besides, some types of colour blindness are so profound that there really isn't any point in a "sufferer" having a colour television.
But you cannot buy a “black and white” TV ?anymore. Haven’t been able to for decades.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
08 Nov 18

@badradger said
the number of people in the uk that like AMERICANS.
The number of people in the UK that DON'T wipe with corn cobs.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not many hamsters in your wheel, hey?
Hey don't blame me when you step in it and I point the fact out! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The number of British people who would think Rusty was an okay sort of bloke.
Russ must think I am ok, as I am still here! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 18

@mudfinger said
The number of people in the UK that DON'T wipe with corn cobs.
Zero? πŸ˜‰

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
"More than 7,000 people still watch TV in black and white more than half a century after colour broadcasts began." BBC.

What other things do you supose might well be true about only approximately 7,000 British people?
That they are colour blind?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
08 Nov 18

@badradger said
you should see the lack of clothes the young girls wear on a night on the town
Poor old Granddad I laughed at all his words
I thought he was a bitter man, he spoke of women's ways
They'll trap you then they use you, before you even know
For love is blind and you're far too kind, don't ever let it show

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@moonbus said
That they are colour blind?
I am pretty sure there'll be more than 7,000 colour blind people in Britain, no?