General Forum

General Forum

  1. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 19:461 edit
    Stop thumbing every one of your detractor's posts down in your typical fashion, while pretending you are not here reading all the chum about your abusive PM.

    #So_obvious.

    🙄
  2. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    13 Dec '16 19:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Stop thumbing every one of your detractor's posts down in your typical fashion, while pretending you are not here reading all the chum about your abusive PM.

    #So_obvious.

    🙄
    She deserves an apology from your boyfriend.
  3. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 19:55
    Originally posted by chaney3
    She deserves an apology from your boyfriend.
    Don't you think FMF deserves an apology for the abuse?
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Dec '16 19:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Don't you think FMF deserves an apology for the abuse?
    No he deserves a good slap on the back of the head and forced to attend a seminar on forum etiquette.
  5. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 19:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No he deserves a good slap on the back of the head and forced to attend a seminar on forum etiquette.
    Maybe he could attend the same forum etiquette class as your latent-homosexual and histrionic-bound buddy Galveston75, who hid behind his sick parent, also pretending he wasn't here...lurking.

    I'm sure you remember the thread....
  6. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    13 Dec '16 20:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Don't you think FMF deserves an apology for the abuse?
    FMF has already proven himself to be a big pussy.

    His release of a personal message is disgraceful, and your defending of your boyfriend is equally disgraceful.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Dec '16 20:051 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Maybe he could attend the same forum etiquette class as your latent-homosexual and histrionic-bound buddy Galveston75, who hid behind his sick parent, also pretending he wasn't here...lurking.

    I'm sure you remember the thread....
    Actually his parents were ill, gravely so but of course you had your own narrative there.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Dec '16 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    FMF has already proven himself to be a big pussy.

    His release of a personal message is disgraceful, and your defending of your boyfriend is equally disgraceful.
    Actually I find it touching, the loyal hound barfing to save his master who has fallen from a precipice and lies injured. It would make an excellent Lassie movie.
  9. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 20:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually his parents were ill, gravely so but of course you had your own narrative there.
    Yes they were, and he was...hiding behind them.
  10. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 20:12
    Originally posted by chaney3
    FMF has already proven himself to be a big pussy.

    His release of a personal message is disgraceful, and your defending of your boyfriend is equally disgraceful.
    Would you like to see the PM? I'll show it to you privately if you say so...
  11. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 20:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually I find it touching, the loyal hound barfing to save his master who has fallen from a precipice and lies injured. It would make an excellent Lassie movie.
    😴
  12. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    13 Dec '16 20:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Would you like to see the PM? I'll show it to you privately if you say so...
    Dive, you are missing the point, as is FMF.

    No matter how abusive the message was, it was personal and private. It was not to be shared. FMF should have dealt with this in a different way.

    I do not want to see the message, because it will not alter my perspective. Your boyfriend was wrong to share it.

    For the record, you will be FMF's boyfriend until you show some balls.
  13. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    13 Dec '16 20:31
    Originally posted by chaney3
    For the record, you will be FMF's boyfriend until you show some balls.
    Forum gold.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Dec '16 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes they were, and he was...hiding behind them.
    Only a Son of Satan would use an issue likes ones ailing parents to suggest that he was hiding behind them. I am quite sure that his parents well being took precedence over your petty issues.
  15. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    13 Dec '16 20:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Forum gold.
    FMF owes Suzianne an apology. I will monitor this thread until I see your boyfriend do so.
Back to Top