1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 11:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't even read your vile and loathsome texts any more, talk to the hand!
    You're just upset because you know I'm absolutely bang on correct with this.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 11:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You're just upset because you know I'm absolutely bang on correct with this.
    who said that? I thought i heard a sound crying out in the wilderness? meh must have been my imagination.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 11:37
    I don't even read your vile and loathsome texts any more, talk to the hand!
    It appears you also didn't read Seitse's post on the previous page about scrotum licking, before you fired out a hilarious reply to it 😵
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 11:57
    It appears you also didn't read Seitse's post on the previous page about scrotum licking, before you fired out a hilarious reply to it 😵
    what reply, that you are undignified. It was not hilarious, it was a simple and yet elegant statement reflecting your thrashing about the forum attempting to defend the honour of a cad.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 12:18
    what reply, that you are undignified. It was not hilarious, it was a simple and yet elegant statement reflecting your thrashing about the forum attempting to defend the honour of a cad.
    Well I'm sure you don't find it amusing but I nearly wet myself when I saw your reply. It is for me a RHP moment which epitomises your complete inability to discern right from wrong.

Go back and read what Seitse wrote before it gets removed and look at your reply. See the juxtaposition of what you think is unsavoury and his post about scrotum licking.

Wonderful stuff.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 13:52
    Well I'm sure you don't find it amusing but I nearly wet myself when I saw your reply. It is for me a RHP moment which epitomises your complete inability to discern right from wrong.

Go back and read what Seitse wrote before it gets removed and look at your reply. See the juxtaposition of what you think is unsavoury and his post about scrotum licking.

Wonderful stuff.
    So you are now Seitse's manager? You get 10%? Set up the gigs?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you are now Seitse's manager? You get 10%? Set up the gigs?
    Gosh wouldn't that be a dream job!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:26
    Don't you think FMF deserves an apology for the abuse?
    Dive,

In my opinion he was the one pushing the buttons, then crying foul afterwards. He doesn't deserve an apology but should give one!!!

-VR
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:29
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    In my opinion he was the one pushing the buttons, then crying foul afterwards. He doesn't deserve an apology but should give one!!!
    Do you mean to suggest Suzanne's threatening message was justified?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:30
    Would you like to see the PM? I'll show it to you privately if you say so...
    Dive,

You don't seem to understand you shouldn't even have the P.M.!!!

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you mean to suggest Suzanne's threatening message was justified?
    FMF,

What I am saying is that you instigated it!!! You see the difference there???

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:35
    What I am saying is that you instigated it!!! You see the difference there??
    You are suggesting I instigated threats against myself?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are suggesting I instigated threats against myself?
    FMF,

NO silly, I am saying you instigated the threats if there were any, with you confrontations with suz in the forums. They are there for anyone who wants to actually read them. They were pretty good exchanges actually. At the end of the day you did instigate with some of your remarks.

-VR
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 15:53
    NO silly, I am saying you instigated the threats if there were any, with you confrontations with suz in the forums. They are there for anyone who wants to actually read them. They were pretty good exchanges actually. At the end of the day you did instigate with some of your remarks.
    You think her threats were justified or not justified?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Dec '16 16:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    You think her threats were justified or not justified?
    FMF,

At the end of the day what I THINK is not important. What is important is that you instigated the whole thing, and deserved what you got, if you really want my opinion, that is it. I can be very blunt, I don't candy coat anything. You on the other hand are a different breed.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree