@Suzianne

@Suzianne

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
Very Rusty,

I have no regrets with this website. I don't respond to pressure, i have my own mind. I've made numerous stands in the past (more behind the scenes). Do you remember the anti-vr clan and how that got taken down (remember the slogans and the pictures) and how those disappeared? And those moderators - they've gone and been gone for years ...[text shortened]... eople on this site that are concerned for him - this shows the very caring side of this website.
I have no regrets - you are probably the only one

I dont respond to pressure - i disagree, you take sides and pressure from your mates

i have my own mind - bull

Making stands is not what a moderator should do - they should protect people from bullying and abuse and not dish it out or just by banning people for no apparent reason

The sooner you are replaced the better - this site is all the more poorer for people like you

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by ssbad
The sooner you are replaced the better - this site is all the more poorer for people like you
Are you basing this on your full 24 hours here or just this morning's mood?

s

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you basing this on your full 24 hours here or just this morning's mood?
trawling through various threads and seeing the ineptness everywhere - im not the only one feeling this as there are thumbs up for my posts

F

Moves
22 Dec 16

trawling through various threads and seeing the ineptness everywhere - im not the only one feeling this as there are thumbs up for my posts
And some thumbs up mean a lot?

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

a moderator shouldn't be posting in the forums as themselves - if they mod they should stay out of posting in the forums, especially if they have a hidden agenda and have their own favourites.
Nobody ever got anywhere by sitting on their ass.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 16

I have no regrets - you are probably the only one

I dont respond to pressure - i disagree, you take sides and pressure from your mates

i have my own mind - bull

Making stands is not what a moderator should do - they should protect people from bullying and abuse and not dish it out or just by banning people for no apparent reas ...[text shortened]...

Pretty 'courageous' words for someone who had to create a new account just to speak his mind.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 16

You misspelled 'trolling'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 16

a moderator shouldn't be posting in the forums as themselves - if they mod they should stay out of posting in the forums, especially if they have a hidden agenda and have their own favourites.
Really? Are you a moderator? Is that why you had to create a new account to find your 'courage'?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

ssbad,

Rather they post as themselves or change names to protect their identity they still have their own agenda, doesn't make them a different person does it? They still have their own bias in what ever form that might be.

In my humble opinion if a Moderator is going to post in a particular forum then they shouldn't be Moderating it, leave that to one of the other Mods to do so, or leave it the head Moderator "RUSS"!!!

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
ssbad,

Rather they post as themselves or change names to protect their identity they still have their own agenda, doesn't make them a different person does it? They still have their own bias in what ever form that might be.

In my humble opinion if a Moderator is going to post in a particular forum then they shouldn't be Moderating it, leave that to one of the other Mods to do so, or leave it the head Moderator "RUSS"!!!

-VR
It could also be someone who is banned and can't log on.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
My point is that Thread 169415 from page 2 casts an interesting perspective on your pointedly stated friendship with Seitse. Did you read your exchanges with him, the names he called you and how you responded over the subsequent pages? An interesting take on "friendship". That's my point. Which of course you really knew 😉
Dive,

Just a point of interest on my part. Have you noticed that none of Seitse posts are actually intended to be serious? He is joking around in most of them...took me a little bit to catch on to that act myself. Once you get to know him a little, he really isn't such a bad fellow, and brings a little humor to the forums, that is often much needed.

Kindest Regards,
-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

It could also be a very insightful person. But probably not... probably one of the kidnappers.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Executioner Brand
It could also be someone who is banned and can't log on.
Executioner Brand,

This could also be true, I hope that is the real reason!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by Executioner Brand
It could also be a very insightful person. But probably not... probably one of the kidnappers.
EB,

Who do you consider to be "The Kidnappers"?

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
EB,

Who do you consider to be "The Kidnappers"?

-VR
fmf and dive