@Suzianne

@Suzianne

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by ssbad
trawling through various threads and seeing the ineptness everywhere - im not the only one feeling this as there are thumbs up for my posts
ssbad,

I believe you've been on these forums for sometime. This is probably a new identity you made up for yourself, so no one would know who you are. You are far too positive and sure of you statements you make, indicating to me you you been around for probably YEARS!!! That is my humble opinion.

BTW: Lets pretend you are just new for a moment. All thumbs up/down mean is what people think of your statement, and that is only from the few who read it, and not all give it a thumbs up or down.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by Executioner Brand
fmf and dive
EB,

Thank You, I must have missed that somewhere along the way. I must admit I don't read every single post...Would take me far too much time. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I think you should alert his posts.
Dive,

Are you not able to alert them yourself?

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 16

I have no regrets - you are probably the only one

I dont respond to pressure - i disagree, you take sides and pressure from your mates

i have my own mind - bull

Making stands is not what a moderator should do - they should protect people from bullying and abuse and not dish it out or just by banning people for no apparent reas ...[text shortened]...

The sooner you are replaced the better - this site is all the more poorer for people like you
Those minutes you take to troll and create another account you are never going to get back.

So who are you and how have i managed to earn your disrespect? If you feel brave enough either post on here or message me or just send feedback to admin

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

Anyone else feel that earthquake or just me.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
22 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Dive,

Just a point of interest on my part. Have you noticed that none of Seitse posts are actually intended to be serious? He is joking around in most of them...took me a little bit to catch on to that act myself. Once you get to know him a little, he really isn't such a bad fellow, and brings a little humor to the forums, that is often much needed.

Kindest Regards,
-VR
When he was attacking GB and saying the most foul things I've ever seen written in these forums, about him and his deceased wife, did you consider that to him being "not such a bad fellow"?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
22 Dec 16

trawling through various threads and seeing the ineptness everywhere - im not the only one feeling this as there are thumbs up for my posts
Is your other identity thumbing you up.
I think we should be told.

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

When we was attacking GB and saying the most foul things I've ever seen written in these forums, about him and his deceased wife, did you consider that to him being "not such a bad fellow"?
When we "were"

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

When we was attacking GB and saying the most foul things I've ever seen written in these forums, about him and his deceased wife, did you consider that to him being "not such a bad fellow"?
Dive,

Who are you talking about "WE"....I don't understand what you are trying to say. By "WE" you mean you and who else???

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

When we "were"
EB,

I don't know what he is trying to spit out there....LOL...

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

EB,

I don't know what he is trying to spit out there....LOL...

-VR
he sounds drunk.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Dec 16

he sounds drunk.
EB,

LOL...Who knows, 'tis the season! 😉

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Dec 16

EB,

LOL...Who knows, 'tis the season! 😉

-VR
Yes it is

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
22 Dec 16

Dive,

Who are you talking about "WE"....I don't understand what you are trying to say. By "WE" you mean you and who else???

-VR
"he".

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Ha ha. So this is how you are going to play it? Oh dear. 😉
Play what for heaven's sake?

That I made a friend out of a nemesis? I got slam dunked by Seitse, and his friend, I still don't recall his name, so I did a little soul searching. Seitse and I played a game, had a private conversation, exchanged some personal info and what do you know? We are now trusting friends.

I guess that's just too much for some folks to handle. 😉

Yes, I think Seitse's over the top in my opinion, but what the heck, look at what he's contending with. That's his style I guess.