1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 16:07
    Hey Rusty,

You have claimed that back in the day, presumably before FMF and divegeester became involved,
    Grampy Bobby was attacked repeatedly by a gang of five or six forum posters.

This band of bullies, according to you, included myself and three moderators.

Most of us would agree that this is a very serious accusation. Who were the moderators?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 18:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Hey Rusty,

You have claimed that back in the day, presumably before FMF and divegeester became involved,
    Grampy Bobby was attacked repeatedly by a gang of five or six forum posters.

This band of bullies, according to you, included myself and three moderators.

Most of us would agree that this is a very serious accusation. Who were the moderators?
    I agree that Rusty can haver, but serious? dude please. think about it deeply, think about what is happening in this world right at this moment in time and ask yourself if this really is as serious as you would like us to believe.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 18:51
    Aren't you a tad too old for drama, pops?
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 19:16
    All hail the next "crusade". 🙄
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:28
    A decent old chap Very Rusty
    It turned out he was rather lusty
    He had a thing for Suzianne
    Well that turned into a sham
    And we all said you daft old fart.....
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:45
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    CS,

You could use some lessons from a few people on here, but not bad for a first time effort. 😉

-VR
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:45
    Don't forget Cappy
    I'm here for you when you get cancer and die.
    I dig all the graves round here.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:472 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I agree that Rusty can haver, but serious? dude please. think about it deeply, think about what is happening in this world right at this moment in time and ask yourself if this really is as serious as you would like us to believe.
    Robbie,

He actually has a conscience that I believe is bothering him. Some people as you know very well, hate to hear the truth. As we all know one of the Mods is gone for sure. About the other two I don't know if they are gone or still here, and wouldn't matter much to me.

I do believe that one of the other two is still here, but he has me on the GB program they made up so people wouldn't have to see what he said. I felt it a compliment for him to put me on it, if he actually did.

I think Sly Andy wants me to mention names as it was ordered that no Mods name be mentioned back some years ago. Now rather that is still in affect or not I would not know. Perhaps Russ could give a heads up on that one. I believe it may have been him that put out the original message about that, and he can correct me if it wasn't him.

-VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

He actually has a conscience that I believe is bothering him. Some people as you know very well, hate to hear the truth. As we all know one of the Mods is gone for sure. About the other two I don't know if they are gone or still here, and wouldn't matter much to me.

I do believe that one of the other two is still here, but he has me on the G ...[text shortened]... him that put out the original message about that, and he can correct me if it wasn't him.

-VR
    Why is Randers conscience bothering him? What bad thing has he done?
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 21:00
    CS,

You could use some lessons from a few people on here, but not bad for a first time effort. 😉

-VR
    Praise from a master it don't get any better than that 😉
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 21:03
    Praise from a master it don't get any better than that 😉
    CS,

You think about it, who else does little poems that rhyme?

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 21:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Why is Randers conscience bothering him? What bad thing has he done?
    Robbie,

Just chased GB around from forum to forum harrassing him. Nothing was ever done about that. I bet Randers never got a forum ban NOT ONE!!! 😉

He always loved dishing it out, but could never take it, when it come back at him!!!

-VR
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 21:53
    I think Sly Andy wants me to mention names as it was ordered that no Mods name be mentioned back some years ago. Now rather that is still in affect or not I would not know. Perhaps Russ could give a heads up on that one. I believe it may have been him that put out the original message about that, and he can correct me if it wasn't him.
    The point, rustbrain, is that you accused three RHP mods of bullying Bobby day after day for no reason.

Either identify them or retract your statement. Or admit you're lying.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:02
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    The point, rustbrain, is that you accused three RHP mods of bullying Bobby day after day for no reason.

Either identify them or retract your statement. [b]Or admit you're lying.
    [/b]
    Andy,

When you own the site that is when you can tell me what I HAVE TO DO!! Not that you could afford it to begin with. I would certainly not be paying you a cent, not even as a non-sub!!!

IF RUSS gives me the go ahead to do so, I will be more than happy to name the 3 Mods!!! Like said one of them is gone, so use your head, and you can figure out who one was all by yourself. 😉 😛

Kindest Regards,
    Have A Very Merry Christmas,
    Be careful not take any wooden nickels... 😉
    -VR
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:14
    When you own the site that is when you can tell me what I HAVE TO DO!! Not that you could afford it to begin with. I would certainly not be paying you a cent, not even as a non-sub!!!

IF RUSS gives me the go ahead to do so, I will be more than happy to name the 3 Mods!!! Like said one of them is gone, so use your head, and you can figure out who one was all by yourself.
    Did you get the go-ahead from Russ when you libeled his moderators?

You are a malicious liar! I guess we both knew that all along.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree