1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:212 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Did you get the go-ahead from Russ when you libeled his moderators?

You are a malicious liar! I guess we both knew that all along.
    Andy,

Are you saying you weren't involved badgering GB all over the forums? You sir would be the Malicious Liar.

I'd love to have discussion with you in person, just to see how brave you really are!! My best bet is you'd wet yourself!! LOL.... I think you as a bit of joke trying to act like a big tough man.

Your Cronies can give you all the thumbs up they want. I don't really care about them much either. They have no taste if they are backing you up on something you know you were GUILTY OF!!!!

Of course I won't hear from RUSS, we both know he isn't going to give me the go ahead to mention Mod names. You know who they ALL were, don't act the DUNCE with me.

Go here to get your hat. https://www.google.ca/#q=DUNCE

-VR
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:39
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Are you saying you weren't involved badgering GB all over the forums? You sir would be the Malicious Liar.

I'd love to have discussion with you in person, just to see how brave you really are!! My best bet is you'd wet yourself!! LOL.... I think you as a bit of joke trying to act like a big tough man.

Your Cronies can give you all the thumbs up they ...[text shortened]... e me the go ahead to mention Mod names. You know who they ALL were, don't act the DUNCE with me.
    You are younger and stronger than I am, there's no question about that.

If it makes you feel better to threaten me, be my guest.

But you're still an ugly, vicious liar.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:48
    Oh the irony.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:572 edits
    The point, rustbrain, is that you accused three RHP mods of bullying Bobby day after day for no reason.

Either identify them or retract your statement. [b]Or admit you're lying.
    [/b]
    I experienced it myself. I was banned simply for mentioning GB's initials once. Some crooked moderator had put a ban on anyone mentioning GB. I don't know who it was nor do I care, but I copped a ban.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I experienced it myself. I was banned simply for mentioning GB's initials once. Some crooked moderator had put a ban on anyone mentioning GB. I don't know who it was nor do I care, but I sure copped a ban.
    Robbie,

I am sure you did more than that!! Ask Andy if he was EVER banned for anything he said to GB? I guess you probably already know the answer to that.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:021 edit
    You are younger and stronger than I am, there's no question about that.

If it makes you feel better to threaten me, be my guest.

But you're still an ugly, vicious liar.
    Andy,

Where did I threaten you in my post?

By saying if you met me in person you'd probably wet yourself?

You don't have to be concerned, I don't beat up on old men in the real world I help protect them. I am almost retirement age myself, but not near as old and frail as you are.

You look for sympathy, you always play the sympathy card....LOL....

I have LIED about NOTHING, everything I've said is the Gospel Truth!!! WE both know it.

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:03
    Robbie,

I am sure you did more than that!! Ask Andy if he was EVER banned for anything he said to GB? I guess you probably already know the answer to that.
    No not in this instance I didn't.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:033 edits
    I experienced it myself. I was banned simply for mentioning GB's initials once. Some crooked moderator had put a ban on anyone mentioning GB. I don't know who it was nor do I care, but I copped a ban.
    Your "experience" has nothing to do with the claims being made by Very Rusty.

But while we are on the subject, I can imagine Crowley banning you just for turning up in here, you are an annoying little weasel at the best of times and you had probably been baiting him. You're fortunate he didn't give you a 999 day ban which some have had.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Your "experience" has nothing to do with the claims being made by Very Rusty.

But while we are on the subject, I can imagine Crowley banning you just for turning up in here, you are an annoying little weasel at the best of times and I'm sure you had probably been baiting him. Your lucky he didn't give you a 999 day ban which some have had.
    Actually it has. It is evidence of a sort that there were moderators opposed to GB, vehemently so.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:062 edits
    No not in this instance I didn't.
    Robbie,

I don't believe your story. Things were bias for sure, but not that bad...You didn't get a ban for mentioning GB's initials, had to be more to that story!!!

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:071 edit
    Actually it has. It is evidence of a sort that there were moderators opposed to GB, vehemently so.
    GB got several bans for spamming the forum as I remember it.

You being banned for turning up is just an amusing side note.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:09
    Robbie,

I don't believe your story. Things were bias for sure, but not that bad...You didn't get a ban for mentioning GB's initials, had to be more to that story!!!

-VR
    Yes I did, someone had put a ban on mentioning GB's name, so i mentioned it by initials and I got banned. I don't care whether you believe me or not, the truth is not dependent on whether you believe it or not, it happened.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:101 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    GB got several bans for spamming the forum as I remember it.

You being banned for turning up is just an amusing side note.
    What GB got banned for is irrelevant to anything being discussed here. What Crusty has claimed is that there were moderators who were actively harassing him and I agree. I was a victim of this indirectly myself.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:11
    What GB got banned for is irrelevant to anything being discussed here. What Crusty has claimed is that there were moderators who were actively harassing him and I agree. I was a victim of this indirectly myself.
    How is you being banned evidence of this claim?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 23:151 edit
    Yes I did, someone had put a ban on mentioning GB's name, so i mentioned it by initials and I got banned. I don't care whether you believe me or not, the truth is not dependent on whether you believe it or not, it happened.
    Robbie,

I agree certain Moderators had their bias against GB as they were also badgering him in my opinion. (That is how I saw it) I am sure everyone can have a different view of what was going on.

Russ did admit to me himself there was some bias and was bound to be, when it come to dealing with different personalities, which I do see.

I think the Moderation situation has improved drastically since that time, don't you? I think we have both said things we would have gotten at least a 1 day ban for back then!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree