1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 20:07
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I never concern myself about thumbs up and down.
    You go out of your way to mention the thumbs down that other posters get more often than any other poster here that I can think of, aside, perhaps, from Suzianne.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 20:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    You go out of your way to mention the thumbs down that other posters get more often than any other poster here that I can think of, aside, perhaps, from Suzianne.
    FMF,

I am pulling chains, that is what I do if you haven't caught on yet....LOL... In the end all they are is what posters think of certain thing said. If it goes against you, yes I will be the first to point that out to you!!!

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 20:21
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Thanks. I can sleep easy now.

I thought thumbs down meant I was a bad person ....
    wolfgang59,

No one here unless they know you personally would know if that was true or not. You don't seem like a bad fellow to me. 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 06:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Keep on pushing that agenda.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 06:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Keep on pushing that agenda.
    You going on and on and on and on about thumbs is your agenda, not mine
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 14:283 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    You going on and on and on and on about thumbs is your agenda, not mine
    FMF...This is in your very own words!

Originally posted by FMF[/i]

Appears to me that you are the one going on about the thumbs up and down.

Take as an example the 10 thumbs up Andy got in this first for his comment to me. (First Post of this thread) That is because 10 posters agreed with what he had to say, perhaps the very 10 that were involved in the daily harrassment of GB....There may be more thumbs up for him yet....LOL....Could make the top of the recommended list Andy would love that!!! He lives for it!

There is always a reason people give the thumps up or down!!! 😉 Some could be just friends who agree with him right or wrong, like you know Dive backs you for example, be you right or wrong!!!

-VR
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 20:36
    I am pulling chains, that is what I do if you haven't caught on yet....LOL
    One more chain for you to pull, Rusty.

I'm calling you out as a liar.

You claim that I, along with several unnamed cohorts here at RHP and three unnamed RHP moderators, pursued and bullied your idol, Grampy Bobby, repeatedly for no apparent reason.

I concede that Bobby and I had our personal differences, largely because of his overbearing, egocentric attitude, but there was no gang effort or conspiracy to attack Bobby that I was ever aware of. If you have evidence to prove otherwise, this is your chance to produce it.

If not, admit that you're a liar and clear your conscience.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 17:30
    I am pulling chains, that is what I do if you haven't caught on yet....LOL
    Last call, Rusty. One more chain for you to pull.

I'm calling you out as a liar.

You claim that I, along with several unnamed cohorts here at RHP and three unnamed RHP moderators, pursued and bullied your idol, Grampy Bobby, day after day for no apparent reason.

I concede that Bobby and I had our personal differences, largely because of his overbearing, egocentric attitude, but there was no gang effort or conspiracy to attack Bobby that I was ever aware of. If you have evidence to prove otherwise, this is your chance to produce it. Show thread numbers.

If not, admit that you're a liar and clear your conscience.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 20:28
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Last call, Rusty. One more chain for you to pull.

[b]I'm calling you out as a liar.

You claim that I, along with several unnamed cohorts here at RHP and three unnamed RHP moderators, pursued and bullied your idol, Grampy Bobby, day after day for no apparent reason.

I concede that Bobby and I had our personal differences, largely because of ...[text shortened]... e it. Show thread numbers.

If not, admit that you're a liar and clear your conscience.[/b]
    give it up Randers he aint never gonna fess up to anything
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 20:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    give it up Randers he aint never gonna fess up to anything
    Mind your own business.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 20:432 edits
    One more chain for you to pull, Rusty.

[b]I'm calling you out as a liar.

You claim that I, along with several unnamed cohorts here at RHP and three unnamed RHP moderators, pursued and bullied your idol, Grampy Bobby, repeatedly for no apparent reason.

I concede that Bobby and I had our personal differences, largely because of his overbearing ...[text shortened]... his is your chance to produce it.

If not, admit that you're a liar and clear your conscience.[/b]
    Andy,

With you it is always the other guy/lady's fault never your own doing. I say to you B.S.

By the way, I am not doing any finding of anything for you. WE BOTH KNOW EXACTLY WHAT you and OTHERS DID.

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 20:44
    Mind your own business.
    Andy,

He has every bit a right to make an opinion as you do. You didn't want to keep this in private, so here we are now. YOU JUST LIVE WITH IT!!!!

-VR
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 21:07
    Andy,

With you it is always the other guy/lady's fault never your own doing. I say to you B.S.

By the way, I am not doing any finding of anything for you. WE BOTH KNOW EXACTLY WHAT you and OTHERS DID.

-VR
    You can't find something that isn't there, rustbrain. Your accusations are lies.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 21:08
    Andy,

He has every bit a right to make an opinion as you do. You didn't want to keep this in private, so here we are now. YOU JUST LIVE WITH IT!!!!

-VR
    The matter was never private. You're the one who made it public.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:20
    You can't find something that isn't there, rustbrain. Your accusations are lies.
    Andy,

You just remember things the way you want. I believe they call it selective memory! 😛

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree