A eulogy from the heart.

A eulogy from the heart.

General

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08
2 edits

I think we all know about the passing of our great friend from the forum....nay, from all forums.....a very dear friend has left the RHP community for good.
We've lost a friend that made many interesting posts, made us laugh, made us cry. I remember when i joined this site, this guy was the main reason i took an interest in the forum community. Now, xe is no more.
Gone, taken away from us by the decietful Moderation system, heartless in it's ferocity, calous in it's clinical murder of our very dear commrade.

I talk, of course..........of Fun.

Yes, it is a very grey day when all the fun had been killed. Now, like a 13 year old girl's bra, the forums sit empty, and largely unused. You know that one day they might be filled with joy and love, but that they willl be old and forgotten by the time those little perky bits of fun become legal 😛

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
I think we all know about the passing of our great friend from the forum....nay, from all forums.....a very dear friend has left the RHP community for good.
We've lost a friend that made many interesting posts, made us laugh, made us cry. I remember when i joined this site, this guy was the main reason i took an interest in the forum community. No t they willl be old and forgotten by the time those little perky bits of fun become legal 😛
Speak up and be heard, Huckleberry. No need to be timid. Whom do you refer to?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Speak up and be heard, Huckleberry. Whom do you refer to?
This is a eulogy, not a debate thread.....don't harass mourners, you heartless fiend 😞

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Mar 08

This is a eulogy, not a debate thread.....don't harass mourners, you heartless fiend 😞
Huckleberry, debate flickers in your mind. Simple information request for

the courtesy of the nickname of the deceased. Please respond. Thanks.

-gb

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
31 Mar 08
1 edit

We've lost a friend that made many interesting posts, made us laugh, made us cry. I remember when i joined this site, this guy was the main reason i took an interest in the forum community. No t they willl be old and forgotten by the time those little perky bits of fun become legal 😛
Agreed. The 4mz have been t3h suck l8ly.

Would it help if I stirred things up by pointing out all the problems with this?

"calous in it's clinical murder of our very dear commrade"

I'm only trying to help.

@ll t3h b3$t.

-RBM

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
31 Mar 08

It doesn't say so on the site map in removed players! 😛

Anyway... Lil Lol was harder done by! Her sweetness was crushed! 🙁

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
It doesn't say so on the site map in removed players! 😛

Anyway... Lil Lol was harder done by! Her sweetness was crushed! 🙁
Ahh, sweet lol. I remember when she told me i should go away and rape little children, or posted in her profile that she had a shaven _______. How we laughed.

A star has gone to heaven, that's for sure. It's those pure drops of morning dew that we should mourn. :'(

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
31 Mar 08

Ahh, sweet lol. I remember when she told me i should go away and rape little children, or posted in her profile that she had a shaven _______. How we laughed.

A star has gone to heaven, that's for sure. It's those pure drops of morning dew that we should mourn. :'(
Every time a star dies, a demon gets its wings.

Buffalo gals won't ya come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight.
Buffalo gals won't ya come out tonight, and dance by the light of the moon.

IC

Moves
31 Mar 08

? 😕

A
Just call me

Gark

Moves
31 Mar 08

pfft

lookin for a way out

Moves
31 Mar 08

We've lost a friend that made many interesting posts, made us laugh, made us cry. I remember when i joined this site, this guy was the main reason i took an interest in the forum community. No ...[text shortened]... t they willl be old and forgotten by the time those little perky bits of fun become legal 😛
I agree it's just not been the same. Seriousness came into the general forum and dragged in The Bandwagon too. Many regulars don't post because Seriousness started to get rather personal and drove them away.
We have Clans and now Clubs, we don't need Cliques.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by Pawn Qween
We have Clans and now Clubs, we don't need Cliques.
word

Read a book!

Moves
31 Mar 08

We've lost a friend that made many interesting posts, made us laugh, made us cry. I remember when i joined this site, this guy was the main reason i took an interest in the forum community. No ...[text shortened]... t they willl be old and forgotten by the time those little perky bits of fun become legal 😛
Hold on, Huck... don't despair.

Xe's only on an extended vacation.

User 253831

Xe will return.

🙂

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Hold on, Huck... don't despair.

Xe's only on an extended vacation.

User 253831

Xe will return.

🙂
"We can't have fun without U in the middle"

Read a book!

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by yo its me
"We can't have fun without U in the middle"
Menage a trois?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.