1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 13:17
    I have been seeing a police car in front of a building in my neighborhood for couple of years now.
    It may be either a minister or a protected witness.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 13:25
    Or a highly regarded prostitute visited by the top politicians of your town.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 16:24
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I have been seeing a police car in front of a building in my neighborhood for couple of years now.
    In my home town, police officers were encouraged to drive their police cars to and from work. It was not unusual to see a police car parked in front of a house or apartment. I suppose there was an idea behind it, to discourage crime and/or build community awareness that cops are members of the community just like everyone else.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 16:27
    Maybe the cop has a friend in the building. Maybe he is on stakeout. It seems to not be a concern of yours unless you think some violence is going to break out sometime soon.

Maybe you should buy an AK47......
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 17:49
    I should have added that the car isn't "just parked - there is always someone in the car, often a couple of officers, on shifts; they watch the entrance of the building as if an official (i. e. someone important) is living there.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 18:09
    I should have added that the car isn't "just parked - there is always someone in the car, often a couple of officers, on shifts; they watch the entrance of the building as if an official (i. e. someone important) is living there.
    Maaaaaan, the plot thickens. Take pics or video, upload and share it here.
    Let's troll the hell out of them, shall we?
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:27
    Are they eating donuts?
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Aug '16 20:53
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Are they eating donuts?
    Newsflash: Not all cops are American.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 01:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Maybe the cop has a friend in the building. Maybe he is on stakeout. It seems to not be a concern of yours unless you think some violence is going to break out sometime soon.

Maybe you should buy an AK47......
    Stakeout? Parking a police car in front of the building could tip off the bad guys. Sometimes criminals will notice things like that.

I'm just saying...
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 01:45
    Oh man, that's an even bigger tip off! A criminal would have to be dumb as a sack of wet socks to not notice that.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 10:37
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Are they eating donuts?
    In Serbia police officers ain't eat donuts.
    They eat burek.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WVupQz7PdpI/hqdefault.jpg
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 21:11
    Sometimes when the weather is nice, they take fishing chair and sit outside the car.
    Several times I caught one of them typing on a mechanic typewriter (in his lap).
    Once they asked for I.D. from an obvious drunk guy...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree