A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
This is how it appeared in my original post.
"That you said I said you defended [b]what
was said, but I didn't say that."[/b]
You should take it to Site Ideas.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's a foible of the Reply & Quote function which crept in when the site had its overhaul last year.
Explanation accepted. That should be fixed.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You should take it to Site Ideas.
It could be your computer for all I know. Seems I only notice it in your posts, but I could be wrong.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

No, but I hardly endorse yours either. What does that have to do with anything?
This is what. Earlier you were complaining about a lack of truth, about people churning out repetitive rubbish and bunging up the forum with it (my paraphrasing) - and here you are saying absolutely nothing to them about their pages and pages of forum-bunging nonsense about the Moderator/Russ thing (which you acknowledge as being untrue) but instead you're complaining to me about it. What principle are you exercising as you conduct yourself in this way?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

It could be your computer for all I know. Seems I only notice it in your posts, but I could be wrong.
In that case I suggest you take it to Site Ideas and tell them you reckon that it's only me it happens to.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But you haven't "just ignored it", have you, josephw. Very Rusty has mentioned the Moderator thing about 30 times and he's mentioned the Russ thing another 30 times, and on maybe 20 of those occasions he mentioned them both - and you said nothing. And when I mentioned it [b]once to robbie in a lighthearted way, you immediately tackled me on it. It is most peculiar. Have you read any of Very Rusty's posts on this thread? πŸ˜›[/b]
I'm not responsible for what Rusty posts, nor am I inclined to repudiate him for every little thing he says I don't agree with. I pick and choose what I see fit to discuss and with whom I choose to discuss it with.

Don't blame me for the flak you're getting from others. πŸ˜‰

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
In that case I suggest you take it to Site Ideas and tell them you reckon that it's only me it happens to.
Hey! It was just one post I made commenting on the anomaly. Why do we have to discuss it any further? What's the big deal? How much time and space are we going to devote to something so innocuous?

I gotta get up and get moving before my old back stiffens up. Later.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

I'm not responsible for what Rusty posts, nor am I inclined to repudiate him for every little thing he says I don't agree with. I pick and choose what I see fit to discuss and with whom I choose to discuss it with.
So let's get this straight. You choose not to confront people like Suzianne and Very Rusty about them churning out repetitive untrue rubbish and bunging up the forum with it, and you are not prepared to unequivocally hold them responsible for it, but you do choose to complain about all that stuff and its effect on the forum to me and you do unequivocally hold me partly responsible for it? Once again, what principle do you believe yourself to be exercising when you conduct yourself in this way?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Hey! It was just one post I made commenting on the anomaly. Why do we have to discuss it any further? What's the big deal? How much time and space are we going to devote to something so innocuous?
I was just trying to help, josephw, that's all.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

FMF: So what is it you are accusing me of defending? And why not offer an example of when I defended whatever it was? I don't get why you are being so furtive.

I'm not being furtive. Nice word "furtive", but it underscores your methodology because it misrepresent intent. Can't you see how you do that?
I don't see how this reply answers the question. Did you forget to type some more sentences? What is it you are accusing me of defending? And why not offer an example of when I defended whatever it was?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Is there not a button one can push to get rid of you? oh wait, the FMF away button,

goodbye to mundane dullardly and inquisitorial finger pointing, goodbye to stiff old Nurse Ratched of RHP, goodbye to the knife wielding grammar prig and edit counter, goodbye to the gossping real housewife of RHP, goodbye to gay John Noakes and divegeester the l ...[text shortened]... f the Zombie apocalypse, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

divegeester the lapdog, lol that funny πŸ˜€
This seems to be your entire repartee in one post.

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
This seems to be your entire repartee in one post.
That's rather unfair sir.

He made no reference to anybody being 'wired to da moon'.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
That's rather unfair sir.

He made no reference to anybody being 'wired to da moon'.
Nor being "a bad ole puddy-tat"

My bad πŸ˜‰

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Nor being "a bad ole puddy-tat"

My bad πŸ˜‰
or a slobbery drooler!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
or a slobbery drooler!
Well I stand corrected, there are certainly a few more intellectual morsels to you than in that previous post.