A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
That's the "in crowd"? I feel like I've just been been place in a "boxed in crowd"!

What about the others? How did you arrive at just five persons?

I don't have a good feeling about this. 😛
I didn't "arrive" at five persons. You and your colleagues did.

F

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
You're funny. The way you took something I said and echoed it back at me.

You're like a record that has a scratch on it that just keeps saying the same thing over and over as it spins. You're funny that way too.
So when you asked me about the problem you found with Reply & Quote you were just pretending - like with the youtube link? 😕

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I cannot believe that I did not get a single nomination due to my enduring popularity and detached coolness, a living example of the art of style. I take great consolation in the fact that other great arteests like Van Gough never sold a painting during their lifetime because their contemporaries were not worthy of them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16

Sir,
You appointed yourself chairperson and called it. So you therefore are responsible for assembling the "New In Crowd". May God be with you! 😉

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I cannot believe that I did not get a single nomination due to my enduring popularity and detached coolness, a living example of the art of style. I take great consolation in the fact that other great arteests like Van Gough never sold a painting during their lifetime because their contemporaries were not worthy of them.
Sir,
All you had to do is have one of your minions give you a nomination. Do you really think it is a big deal, if you are part of the so called "In Crowd"......LOL....It appears if you didn't decline you are in automatically, Andy's rules.

Kind Regads,
Have a Great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
All you had to do is have one of your minions give you a nomination. Do you really think it is a big deal, if you are part of the so called "In Crowd"......LOL....It appears if you didn't decline you are in automatically, Andy's rules.

Kind Regads,
Have a Great day,
Sincerely,
-VR
I have no minions, will you be my lapdog?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16
4 edits

Sir,
Of course you have minions....If you didn't Why would Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow be handing you points on a silver platter. We won't even bother going into other sources you are getting your free points from, but we are working on it.

Have a look at al's post you know the Clan Leader, Don't even bother telling me about the win and draw against arrow, that too was pre-arranged. I am no ones lapdog, & especially would not be yours. You already have Maiden Gertrude as your lapdog. 😉

Come to think of it I don't have a lapdog either, but wouldn't want you as mine. 😛

Karma is nipping hard at your butt,
Now you have a great day,
Kindest Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
01 Aug 16

You must first pass the Certified Lapdog Course by the Quasimodo
Institute of Norfolk, chaired by FMF's b!tch.

Read a book!

Moves
01 Aug 16

Sir,
You appointed yourself chairperson and called it. So you therefore are responsible for assembling the "New In Crowd". May God be with you! 😉

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
Mind your manners, Rusty, you opted to withdraw. Or are you having second thoughts?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16
1 edit

Mind your manners, Rusty, you opted to withdraw. Or are you having second thoughts?
Sir,
I am minding my manners. You did appoint yourself chairperson then said the people who would be the "In Crowd". Don't be so silly no second thoughts, I gave you my decision on it.

You may find at least one person you named may not want any part of being with the "In Crowd" as I have and decline. I thought it was a silly thread to begin with, still good for a few LULZ!!!! After all it did go 35 pages, and counting which you probably didn't expect! 😉

Have a great day,
Always a Pleasure,
Sincerely,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
01 Aug 16

Sir,
I am minding my manners. You did appoint yourself chairperson then said the people who would be the "In Crowd". Don't be so silly no second thoughts, I gave you my decision on it.

You may find at least one person you named may not want any part of being with the "In Crowd" as I have and decline. I thought it was a silly thread to begin with, ...[text shortened]... g which you probably didn't expect! 😉

Have a great day,
Always a Pleasure,
Sincerely,
-VR
I didn't choose the members, all were nominated by other members or themselves. Do you have a problem with that?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16
3 edits

I didn't choose the members, all were nominated by other members or themselves. Do you have a problem with that?
Sir,
The problem I have is you appointing yourself chairperson. It is protocol for a chairperson to be voted in, not self appointed. Even if it was your thread. 😛

I was nominated as a joke by lemondrop, who knew I'd want no such part of being with a so called "In Crowd". I use to call it the "INNER CIRCLE" back in years gone by if you remember. Even had a few Mods in it. 😉 I sometimes miss old Phlabs he was a fun guy!

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

please will you two pansies take it to the bitchin forum, i wanna read some quality dwool

Read a book!

Moves
01 Aug 16

please will you two pansies take it to the bitchin forum, i wanna read some quality dwool
This isn't the thread for you, wobbie. No opportunities for wholesale cheating.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Aug 16

Sir,
I know your question(s) were directed to suz. I just have one for you. Why did you cancel your Subscription. You use to be a paying subscriber at one time!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
At first, I paid because I wanted unlimited games.
When that became old, I continued paying because I was using the forums and felt they deserved the income as a result of my use.
Then I stopped dropping in for long periods of time, so I stopped the sub.
I have been frequenting quite a bit lately, so it may be time for me to foot some of the bill again.