A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Well I stand corrected, there are certainly a few more intellectual morsels to you than in that previous post.
indeed they are unlimited!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
31 Jul 16

baffling to see how lacking of dignity the dog is. you can tell how he drags himself into any badgering and interrogation by the windbag

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

Well I stand corrected, there are certainly a few more intellectual morsels to you than in that previous post.
remember the windy scourgebag and his jaggy nettle underpants? So good.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16

Sir,
You always are corrected. It is just very rare that you admit it like now. 😛

Kind Regards,
Hope you are having a great day,
Peace and love to you,
Sincerely,
-VR

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You always are corrected.
BOOOOOOM!!!! 😵

------------------------------------------
----------THREAD CLOSED-----------
------------------------------------------

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
So you would seriously characterize me as a "misogynyst"? It's your sincere belief?
Pay attention please. Second time this week I've caught you napping.

I was talking to divegeester.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I wouldn't equate being cowardly and having no discernible principles with being "timid". 😛
So he has "no discernible principles" simply because he disagrees with you.

Yeah, we've heard your narrative here before, and we've rejected it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
The question of whether I am misogynistic has been deliberately inserted into this chatter by Suzianne. I am not "worried" about it. One could ask you, if you are not worried about whether or not I'm misogynistic, why are you concerned enough to interject into a conversation where other people are talking about it.
Hey, you self-centered cretin, go back and actually look at the text.

I was talking to divegeester. That is, before you barged in and started "blurting" your nonsense.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
[b]So he has "no discernible principles" simply because he disagrees with you./b]
No because of the way he often posts - the way he distances himself from things he's blurted out or even denies he's said things. A good example was the time he talked about how it would be a good thing to put homosexuals in gaol - for being homosexual - because it would "protect the innocent". He denied he'd said it for pages and pages. He never did concede that he'd said it. It shows a lack of principle. It's got nothing to do with the fact he's disagreeing with me.

If he'd stood by what he'd said - reiterated it, taken responsibility for it, defended it - then that would have been discernible principle, regardless of the fact I disagree with him about criminalizing homosexuality. Even when I quoted him verbatim, page number, context, the lot, he just denied he'd said it and wittered on evasively about how I was "obfuscating". And yet it couldn't have been more obvious and clear. It's just plain cowardly, if you ask me. And that's just one example. He does it a lot.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Well of course I take full responsibility for the things I say. I just don't take responsibility for the way you manipulate, misrepresent and obfuscate the things I say. Now I know you give the appearance of being "candid and measured", but in reality you ARE candid and measured in how you so cleverly twist every topic and subject around and around and around ...[text shortened]... alf-baked-blurts, like yourself and Suzianne, get so bent out of shape and abusive all the time.
And so you're always right and we're always wrong. How utterly ridiculous.

As I said, we've heard that narrative for years and we reject it completely. The evidence is here in this thread, and I've explained (and re-explained when you apparently didn't "get it" the first 5 times) why you keep making the mistakes you do regarding what people say and their motives that you never seem to perceive clearly. Regardless of your narrative, you are rarely direct and you engage in endless interrogation to re-direct the conversation into inane, trivial things, away from the conversation, which was usually something about how *you* don't "get it". You are a master of misdirection and obfuscation.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Yes. It's called English language.

Did you speak to X today?
Yes I did
How were "they"?
Not "How was he?"

I guess it takes a village.

And you, promoting the English language that you can barely even use yourself. That's rich.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Pay attention please. Second time this week I've caught you napping.

I was talking to divegeester.
You've called me a misogynist numerous times over the years. Both divegeester and I were calling you out on the hypocrisy of your supposed anti-aggressive aggressiveness, but he's a misogynist on this occasion and I'm not? Seems a little peculiar.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

You are a master of misdirection and obfuscation.
I am not the "master" of anything. You only say this (over and over again) because I hardly ever misdirect and obfuscate. You say this to deflect and avoid addressing the to-the-point points I make.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

You think FMF and myself are comparable to these mass-murders?
You and he speak often about your opponents in this forum "blurting" stuff. Probably because you can't spare a second to actually read what is posted.

Well, surely, this has to be one of your more embarrassing "blurts". I suspect that you ask idiotic questions like this to divert attention from your inability to actually argue your point.

Add another layer to the conversation to cover your insufficiency. I already told you in another thread that you need a better coach. FMF's tactics aren't working for you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You've called me a misogynist numerous times over the years. Both divegeester and I were calling you out on the hypocrisy of your supposed anti-aggressive aggressiveness, but he's a misogynist on this occasion and I'm not? Seems a little peculiar.
Sir,
Got to give you some credit you did learn how to spell "misogynist", at least that is a move in the right direction. You might get on better if you tried talking to people not trying to use your vocabulary to talk over their heads, or at least try to do so.

I know you aren't here for the chess. You been here a year longer than me and I have more skulls collected than you have total games played. I believe you are just here sir, to stir the pot. You still remind me of an old Moderator. Keeping track of how many times I have said that now?

It should be interesting to see your response.

Kindest Regards,
Have a wonderful evening, or what ever time it is in your neck of the woods,
Sincerely,
-VR