1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 19:55
    @badradger said
    no the ill gotten gains were sold off, house , cars etc, never found out whether they stayed together but had a feeling he would have a stash of cash hidden somewhere.
    You may be better off with people like that not knowing that you know, unless of course you happen to be one of them. 😉

-VR
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:20
    @very-rusty said
    You may be better off with people like that not knowing that you know, unless of course you happen to be one of them. 😉

-VR
    the postman was back in the 90s I had just opened my flooring firm 94 I think the pub landlord is still in the biz but I think he is a bit long in the tooth for any strong arm stuff,That night club owner retired to spain a few years back, I remember him paying me on site out of a suitcase full of cash (reckon his clubs were a way of money laundering)
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Dec '18 20:48
    @badradger said
    the postman was back in the 90s I had just opened my flooring firm 94 I think the pub landlord is still in the biz but I think he is a bit long in the tooth for any strong arm stuff,That night club owner retired to spain a few years back, I remember him paying me on site out of a suitcase full of cash (reckon his clubs were a way of money laundering)
    You may have helped laundering some of the money unknowingly!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree