1. Throckley
    Moves
    20 Nov '17 19:12
    by Florent Desmons after 3 moves.Game 12474536. Weird.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Nov '17 19:231 edit
    Originally posted by @stpmc
    You’re unusually chatty for a newcomer. πŸ™‚ We’re supposed to keep private messages private.
    I got warned about it when I was newish here. It was 5 moves btw.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Nov '17 20:431 edit
    You mean Florent accused YOU of cheating after 5 moves? Welcome to RHP BTW. How long have you been playing?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Nov '17 23:21
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    You’re unusually chatty for a newcomer. πŸ™‚ We’re supposed to keep private messages private.
    I got warned about it when I was newish here. It was 5 moves btw.
    Is 7 words chatty?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 00:19
    It is bad form to discuss a running game at the forums.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 00:47
    I wouldn't be too bothered, he clearly has problems with English and could have meant something completely different.
  7. Joined
    27 May '17
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 01:01
    I have been banned from multiple chess sites due to false accusations from staff and players; as well as their software programs that claim I am using a chess engine or some form of computer assistance program. My Brain and intuition, photographic memory, and win loss ratio all points to why I was diagnosed a genius by more than one Psychologist and Psychiatrist. From being called a savant to a rare prodigy none of it matters when seeking justice or making the truth known. I have grown extensively bitter over being falsely accused, and even offered each website owner and staff thereof to watch me play in person or even on webcam. Yet, like most players (admins or not) that are up against someone that can see to a depth of 78 moves ahead, those people will feel intimidated and will rather accuse falsely than take the time to prove the claim. I will lose on average one out of every 200 games. That is not my best average yet it is my consistent baseline. And that is against any player of any rank. I am not capable of seeing beyond 78 moves ahead. I just simply have not been able to keep my focus beyond that. It is as if 78 moves is my thinking cap when it comes to my ability to visualize what I am imagining whilst holding on to the depth of each. Nevertheless, though I am able to adjust my playing style to focusing on fewer moves ahead in the chess progressions of moving pieces, I am still unable to surpass my own limitations. For instance I can look at a chess board evaluate the positions of both sides: and within 5-7 seconds tell you how many moves till checkmate and for which side (based on the best moves possible: mathematically speaking). Does this mean I am a cheater? Yet I will be accused of it constantly since I would often times tell the player how many moves they have till being checkmated and take it a step further and tell them which square their king will be captured on (that is if they do not resign first).
    I am not posting this to brag or sound egotistical as some might conclude by what I am writing. In fact there will even be those who claim me to be a troll or liar. I have literally heard it all when it comes to accusations and dealing with ragers and the majority who simply cannot understand how I personally think, or how proper chess analysis is achieved. I am also a Concert Pianist and orchestrational-composer. When I do lose it is not a fault of memory or skill, it is just that I attempt to create my own mathematical line within the chess move progression. There are only three ways to master chess: Logic, Intuition, or mathematics. Few individuals understand how to play mathematically according to each square having a set value that changes according to what piece is there upon it which in turn changes which square is the answer to the equational question. The majority of chess players that I have ever met, or played against (other than those who do genuinely use chess engines), are players that make moves based upon one of the 13 types of logic. Logistic players rely heavily upon appearances which is ruled by the word tempo. Intuitive players though, will always sacrifice tempo to gain what they feel is a more secure position. So, in short this is the personality types of each player. Logistic players are terrible at following since they prefer to lead by example: yet in their bold desire for leading they often wind up in a losing position by the 15th move. Intuitive players rather follow the lead of someone else. Yet they run in to the biggest problems by their 12th and 13th moves due to their frustration with the opponent not making it clear to them which way they are leading the battle. By far, the mathematical player is usually the stronger player and is the type of person that is claimed to not have a conscience or is considered to be a cold and calloused person in their personal affairs. Their approach to the game has nothing to do with logic or intuition: and is solely based upon mathematical formulas that tell them what move to make. The majority of all 3 of these most common types of chess players though, are incapable of any in depth analysis, or in depth memory of horizontal positions which leads to a linear line-of-sight thinking. I have not listed every personality type of chess player here as I feel I have digressed too far as it is. Yet I desire speaking out on this subject due to my own experiences with being falsely accused with cheating. It is difficult for me to actually enjoy chess any more due to the fact that I eventually get banned every time no matter what website I play on. It is like the inevitable fate of being gifted and focused beyond what has been programmed into people’s minds as being the norm, or rather the status-quo of the majority. I am forced down a path wherein I have to slowly abandon my love and passion for chess due to the joy of playing being robbed from me with lies, slander, and outright character assassination. And in closing: I will simply say that unless a chess engine can calculate beyond 78 moves and all 159,744 transpositional alternative routes therefrom, in seven seconds or less: then it simply will not be able to beat me. And the main reason for this is due to the fact that the coding for such a program is written to operate within a vertical analysis based environment. Besides, I have yet to find anyone outside myself that is capable of writing any code for a program that executes its functions vertically (x2 [up and down]), horizontally (x2 [Left and Right]), diagonally (x4 [up left and right diagonals, bottom left and right diagonals]), and circumferentially (x64 (23,040 transpositional planes of analysis, directed by the movement of the bishops]). Thank you for taking time to read this and if you have been falsely accused or banned for cheating when you know within your heart that you were not cheating, please know and understand that you are not alone.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 01:10
    Originally posted by @deenine
    I have been banned from multiple chess sites due to false accusations from staff and players; as well as their software programs that claim I am using a chess engine or some form of computer assistance program. My Brain and intuition, photographic memory, and win loss ratio all points to why I was diagnosed a genius by more than one Psychologist and Psychia ...[text shortened]... within your heart that you were not cheating, please know and understand that you are not alone.
    tl;dr
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 01:27
    I have been banned from multiple chess sites due to false accusations from staff and players; as well as their software programs that claim I am using a chess engine or some form of computer assistance program. My Brain and intuition, photographic memory, and win loss ratio all points to why I was diagnosed a genius by more than one Psychologist and Psychia ...[text shortened]... within your heart that you were not cheating, please know and understand that you are not alone.
    why aren't you world champion?
    or maybe you are
    hello Magnus
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 01:35
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Is 7 words chatty?
    For a player whose been here 2 days? I’d say so.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 02:04
    I have been banned from multiple chess sites
    That is the only part of your post I believe.
  12. Joined
    27 May '17
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 07:14
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    why aren't you world champion?
    or maybe you are
    hello Magnus
    If I were after the Limelight of Fame then I would pursue titles approved by the media. However, I am not after such trivial things. I would however humbly face down any accuser under any time constraints within any public/private environment controlled by non-biased individuals that can be a witness to no cheating occurring; as long as I was not forced through some contract to represent some 3rd party person, place, and/or thing other than myself. Yet whilst political agendas masked by Left-Wing and Right-Wing agendas control who actually gets to compete on an international level, would assuredly leave me in the shadows unheard from, due to my refusal to sign contracts to further some agencies/organization's greed and power. Nevertheless, here is an example of an account I made on Chess.com https://lichess.org/@/Toekiss4u/all and here you can see the total 8 games that I played; and after I was accused by players and staff of using computer assistance to play, I abandoned my account and the website and have not played there since. I have sent numerous emails requesting personal public and/or private audience with the owner of the website to prove I do not use any computer programs or computer based engines etc. to cheat. I have requested proof of their claims against me.. and no matter what approach I take with them they (like many others) will sit in silence for they know they do not have the mental capacity to understand how someone could be greater than the software they use to monitor players. So, they just choose to ignore me and my emails and think that solves the problem that they created. By the way if you would like chess lessons, I do not charge for teaching nor will I ever ask for anything from you in trade for it. I do however ask that if you or anyone else desires to further the depth of their understanding of chess, that they bring sincerity, honorability, truthfulness, and righteous indignation to the proverbial table of our relationship: otherwise there can be no true bridging of minds in order for there to be a proper foundation of learning laid within the heart of whom I am teaching, sharing with, or coaching.
  13. Joined
    27 May '17
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 07:16
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    That is the only part of your post I believe.
    And this is why you don't get paid to think!
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 07:551 edit
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    tl;dr
    tv;dr

too vain;didn't read
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 08:041 edit
    By the way if you would like chess lessons, I do not charge for teaching nor will I ever ask for anything from you in trade for it. I do however ask that if you or anyone else desires to further the depth of their understanding of chess, that they bring sincerity, honorability, truthfulness, and righteous indignation to the proverbial table of our relations ...[text shortened]... r foundation of learning laid within the heart of whom I am teaching, sharing with, or coaching.
    And we finally get to the real reason for the post here.

"I will gladly bestow upon you plebeians all of the Chess Magic™ I possess, if only you will bow down before me."

Um, sorry, no thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree