1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 19:45
    Originally posted by Kegge
    "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde
    😀
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 19:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes I also claimed to be his most illustrious Holy eminence the pontificate maximus, are you now saying that you don't believe me? Sigh we live in very cynical times.
    This recent trend of yours to attempt to distance yourself from years of asshattery of the highest order will not work Robbie. Although I do enjoy watching you wriggle.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 19:492 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This recent trend of yours to attempt to distance yourself from years of asshattery of the highest order will not work Robbie. Although I do enjoy watching you wriggle.
    please shut up, you are falling into fiction and believe naught but your own propaganda. Its revelling in your own farts on an industrial scale.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 19:50
    please shut up.
    Wussup wobbie?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 20:151 edit
    You see, this is why you have no credibility here. You operate in a world of Robbieisms, where your hierarchy of right and wrong, of good and evil is based on a) what you are told in Kingdom Hall, followed by b) who you don't like at RHP. It's a recipe for underpants at ankles.
    Hypocritical in the extreme.

No one here whines more about "people not liking" him, than you.

This thread is a perfect example of this. Five pages of childish whining so far

And who makes you the angriest here? Yes, people who disagree with you. You take every single opportunity to rail against them, and constantly bring up instances, some months or years old, of people criticizing you as some kind of indication of what kind of human they are just for disagreeing with you.

And yet you think you're the 'credible' one.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 20:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hypocritical in the extreme.

This thread is a perfect example of this. Five pages of childish whining so far

And who makes you the angriest here? Yes, people who disagree with you. You take every single opportunity to rail against them, and constantly bring up instances, some month ...[text shortened]... of human they are just for disagreeing with you.

And yet you think you're the 'credible' one.
    Hypocritical because of what? You post makes no sense. It's just you tubthumping again.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 20:39
    Hypocritical because of what? You post makes no sense. It's just you tubthumping again.
    read it again, you were taken apart piece by piece, it was awesome to behold. I almost felt sorry for you but remembered what a douche you can be and my empathy instantly dissipated into nothingness.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 23:11
    read it again, you were taken apart piece by piece, it was awesome to behold. I almost felt sorry for you but remembered what a douche you can be and my empathy instantly dissipated into nothingness.
    Yeah she's hot and you fancy her. Or she's a gin-sippin' car park attendant. Whichever.

Meanwhile you were addressing GoaD's and mine question on why you think my initial reply to your OP is lame...
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 02:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne to divegeester
    As ever, your 'main point' seems to be something paranoid/delusional that you have simply fabricated. I cannot remember divegeester ever once whining about "people not liking" him. Not even once. I'm sure he positively enjoys the daft swishing dislike that he inspires in headless chicken posters like yourself. How can he possibly be described as whining about "people not liking" him more than anybody else? In fact, come to think of it, I can't think of anyone here who whines about "people not liking" them. You're just making stuff up. 😛
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 06:20
    Even FMF couldn't put humpty together again. 😵
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:202 edits
    Even FMF couldn't put humpty together again. 😵
    Are you going to explain to myself and to GoaD why my initial, well meant, response to your OP is "lame" or are you just going to continue with this willy-waving distraction tactic?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    As ever, your 'main point' seems to be something paranoid/delusional that you have simply fabricated. I cannot remember divegeester ever once whining about "people not liking" him. Not even once. I'm sure he positively enjoys the daft swishing dislike that he inspires in headless chicken posters like yourself. How can he possibly be described as whining about "p ...[text shortened]... think of anyone here who whines about "people not liking" them. You're just making stuff up. 😛
    These days I perceive Suzianne to a female version of this:

http://tinyurl.com/hgxf2oy
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:331 edit
    Are you going to explain to myself and to GoaD why my initial, well meant, response to your OP is "lame" or are you just going to continue with this willy-waving distraction tactic?
    I will continue to mock you, if you don't mind.😵 and even if you do. . . . .
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:41
    I will continue to mock you, if you don't mind.😵 and even if you do. . . . .
    I'm completely fine with you waving your tiny willy at me Robbie.

You have been asked by myself and Ghost of a Duke why my initial and well meant response to your OP is "lame"?

This is your thread which you have hijacked into this silly Robbie-banter.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:512 edits
    I'm completely fine with you waving your tiny willy at me Robbie.

You have been asked by myself and Ghost of a Duke why my initial and well meant response to your OP is "lame"?

This is your thread which you have hijacked into this silly Robbie-banter.
    Give it up Juicester, this is not Gestapo headquarters, you have no jurisdiction to coerce anyone to answer anything, No one need justify anything to you. I can state that its lame just because I want to and I don't need to tell you why its lame. You can whine about it, cast things I have said up from the past do anything you like but it wont change the fact.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree