Almost got into a fight

Almost got into a fight

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@patzering said
A bully?
The dude seemed to think me putting money in the juke box prevented his songs from being able to play.
Me calling him outside is not being a bully.
Some people need to get punched out to understand.
Everyone understands violence and sometimes it's the only way.
So violence is a common occurrence for you?

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

When someone is talking in a ridiculous way like...."hey you put money in the juke box and it is preventing my songs from playing"...you spend about one minute explaining to him he is wrong.
When they don't understand after one minute you realize the only thing they will understand is violence.
If he didn't run away and I punched him out afterwards he would have said..."hey ya know what?...you might be right about the juke box"

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

I tried to explain how he was wrong but he kept insisting I somehow prevented his songs from playing.
Someone like that can't be reasoned with so I called him outside.
In hindsight I should have just punched him out in the bar.

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@patzering said
I tried to explain how he was wrong but he kept insisting I somehow prevented his songs from playing.
Someone like that can't be reasoned with so I called him outside.
In hindsight I should have just punched him out in the bar.
A lot of drunks can't be reasoned with. That is the facts about drinking.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@patzering said
A bully?
The dude seemed to think me putting money in the juke box prevented his songs from being able to play.
Me calling him outside is not being a bully.
Some people need to get punched out to understand.
Everyone understands violence and sometimes it's the only way.
It sounds very immature at least patzering....I think you were just looking for a fight. Doesn't sound like you took very long trying to explain to him how the juke box worked. I am going to tell you no matter how good you think you are fighting, there is always someone better. It is bound that you will meet your match and it will be someone you think you can throw around.

-VR

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

Winning and losing is irrelevant.
Even the winner gets a sore face.
I'm not worried about wins and losses.
You watch hockey so you should know that sometimes a dude just needs to be punched in the face.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@patzering said
Winning and losing is irrelevant.
Even the winner gets a sore face.
I'm not worried about wins and losses.
You watch hockey so you should know that sometimes a dude just needs to be punched in the face.
I do watch hockey and also played on some good teams.

Fighting is done for a reason in hockey, usually to protect the teams skilled players from people who want to hurt them physcially.

The object of the game to show the skill a hockey player has not how well he can fight. The best players in Hockey are not the fighters. How many fighters do you know in the Hockey Hall of Fame....There are a few, but the majority were not fighters. They were players with a lot of skills.

The fighting in hockey is to protect the skilled players, not over a juke box which makes absolutely not sense to me at all. You just wanted to prove to him and your girlfriend how tough you were. Well if you knew you could beat him to begin with, it actually would make you a bully....think about that for a bit before responding.

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

unless you are winning 100 percent of the fight 100 percent of the time you are losing. You are losing, everyone does.

In hockey they wear helmets...

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
So violence is a common occurrence for you?
No.
When it does happen though the anger and rage is explosive.

The dude was going on about me preventing his songs from being played but that is impossible.
I explained to him how a juke box works but he would not listen.
Nobody else stepped up to back me up so I assume they knew this guy's behavior and they stayed quiet.
It didn't go well when I called him outside.
I don't think he expected that.

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

Ok... guys...
You're at the bar and some dude accused you of preventing his songs from playing and he won't shut up...

What do you do?

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

@the-gravedigger said
All this hassle and all you wanted to do was dance around the bar listening to Abba /
Celine Dion and celebrate you win.
I feel your pain.
Thank you 🤗

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@patzering said
Ok... guys...
You're at the bar and some dude accused you of preventing his songs from playing and he won't shut up...

What do you do?
I don't go to the bar. That is what I do because I don't like drunk people.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@executioner-brand said
unless you are winning 100 percent of the fight 100 percent of the time you are losing. You are losing, everyone does.

In hockey they wear helmets...
I knew one really good street fighter who claimed to have won 100 percent of his fights, then heard from another guy he saw him lose one. I tend to agree with you on that one for sure.

In hockey the helmets are suppose to come off in a fight. I've seen a few where the person didn't take off the helmet but that is not usually the rule. It isn't actually a rule as an unwritten one. You want to fight off come the helmets after the gloves and sticks are dropped.

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I knew one really good street fighter who claimed to have won 100 percent of his fights, then heard from another guy he saw him lose one. I tend to agree with you on that one for sure.

In hockey the helmets are suppose to come off in a fight. I've seen a few where the person didn't take off the helmet but that is not usually the rule. It isn't actually a rule as an unwritten one. You want to fight off come the helmets after the gloves and sticks are dropped.

-VR
I once lost a 10 vs 1.
well, it was* a 2 vs 2 to begin with but ended up 10 vs 1. When I was 17 in the spacies parlor. Because I wouldn't give them 20 cents when the group of maoris go 'got a 20 bro'.I did get a jumping spinning kick in the biggest ones head though as I was doing hapkido at the time.

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
People who fight don't care about losing.
Even the best fighters in the world lose.