Almost got into a fight

Almost got into a fight

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
He sounds like a young man trying to prove to himself and everyone else how tough he is. Life will teach him that there is someone tougher right around the corner, there always is. The thing is you have to know when to fight and know when to just walk away. Sometimes you can win the fight, but lose the war.

-VR
no

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@patzering said
I'm not young.
I'm 40 but in great shape 😉
I got asked for ID last month buying beer.
I started dancing in the store.
Why is everyone saying I was in the wrong?
I'm not judging you but trying to identify a common situation amongst those who drink which is totally ignored by society.

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19
2 edits

FRom the TBI link I gave...

It’s crucial for people with TBI and their families to understand that these behavioral and emotional changes are a result of the brain injury; they are not the injured person’s fault. That said, dealing with these issues can be even more difficult, especially for family and friends, if the person with the brain injury is unaware of the fact that he is different from how he was before his injury. /injuries.

is getting old...

Moves
02 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
Some of the most common behavioral and emotional problems people with TBI can experience include:
Verbal outbursts
Physical outbursts
Poor judgment and disinhibition
Impulsive behavior
Negativity
Intolerance
Apathy
Egocentricity
Rigidity and inflexibility
Risky behavior
Lack of empathy
Lack of motivation or initiative
Depression or anxiety
All of the above except risky behavior.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
I'm not judging you but trying to identify a common situation amongst those who drink which is totally ignored by society.
I believe you a judging all people who drink as being violent which is indeed not the case.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19

@patzering said
All of the above except risky behavior.
Appears you know your problem now.

-VR

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
I believe you a judging all people who drink as being violent which is indeed not the case.

-VR
No violence happens due to ignorance of a common disability in the bar.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@executioner-brand said
But not much documentation about it helping people without schizophrenia. And even with the schizophrenia cases you believe were helped, it has only limited the excessive dopamine supplies which cause voices etc at great cost of limiting the natural drug and total ignorance of the side effects faced. In effect the antipsychotic binds to receptors in the brain so the ...[text shortened]... sless zombies. Deceiving many of a cure for mental illness making trillions from lies and ignorance.
Oh, there's plenty of documentation. (In relation to schizophrenia). You should spend some time reading it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
I should have said many problems can originate from childhood, certainly not all!

-VR
The Ghost accepts your apology.

😆

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

So is he/she schizophrenic?

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

But personally I don't like drinking because they are usually being too loud for someone who suffers from noise sensitivity because of similar reasons to my belief.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@executioner-brand said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

So is he/she schizophrenic?
Who?

The day I diagnose anybody over the internet is the day I give up eating sandwiches.

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Who?

The day I diagnose anybody over the internet is the day I give up eating sandwiches.
It is a common belief that schizophrenia drugs are helpful to many disabled people. TBI isn't the only problem I have with psychiatry.

https://thepolicyobservatory.aut.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/74309/Hilary-Stace-report-on-disability-policy-v3.pdf

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

@wolfe63 said
I'm guessing he might strike a fine balance between clozapine and ativan.
why

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19
1 edit

@executioner-brand said
It is a common belief that schizophrenia drugs are helpful to many disabled people. TBI isn't the only problem I have with psychiatry.

https://thepolicyobservatory.aut.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/74309/Hilary-Stace-report-on-disability-policy-v3.pdf
So basically schizophrenia drugs do not help autism so they lock them up.

The same can't be said about the evil marijuana fda crime which is shown to actually help autistic people.